Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Custom Wordlist Creator

0 0

A while go someone was asking for this, and here it is.
I found an excellent resource for creating custom wordlists to suite your specific needs. It is called WYD.pl, its a perl script that can take doc, txt, xml, pdf, etc. files from a website and use it to create a list of passwords using some of the words in that document. Really cool tool. It comes with the backtrack distro. You can use WGET to get an html, php, asp, whatever page onto your local machine and use bash scripting to make a usable txt fle out of that page and then use WYD to create a passwd list from it. Fucking awesome. Heard of this a while ago and completely forgot about it so I thought I would share it :D

0 0

Or, you could just get the frickin' awesome Argon lists and call it a day.

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: Or, you could just get the frickin' awesome Argon lists and call it a day.

Great lists but what if you wanted passwords more personal to the person you want to brute. Like bmx riders, skateboard brands, dog/cat names, or something that is likely to have something to do with there password? This tool could definitely come in handy don't you think :whoa:?

0 0

Well, yeah, if you have that much of their stuff… you should try that route. Good point.