Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Obscurring an e-mail,

Retired
10 0

Is it possible in any way? i know how to obscure urls but can you apply that to an email? say yours31f@24421344 instead of yours31f@yahoo.com?

Banned
0 0

Stopped reading after "Obscurring", which happens to be the very first word of your post. So, yeah..

0 0

yours31f wrote: Is it possible in any way? i know how to obscure urls but can you apply that to an email? say yours31f@24421344 instead of yours31f@yahoo.com? You could always spoof it, but as far as I know they wouldn't be able to reply to it ^^

0 0

Spoof it and put your real email into BCC. The best way I can think of.

Banned
0 0

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemailaaahhh.

0 0

I made a php program that can kinda do that , you can enter any email address you want to send from, but fake ones dont work yet, but on the web if you have the real email address on the server you can use PHP mail and spoof it.

Retired
10 0

what im trying to do is hide in the page thats sending it. Im using html forms and i want to hide them, so "normal" people/skiddies can't read it.

0 1

add your own FROM header and then add a Reply-To header of the address you want them to reply to.,

0 0

Use PHPMailer , it will do all of that , but you will need some PHP knowledge and to know your SMTP settings.

0 0

Google "I sit in Siberia" and read the one about sending e-mails. SMTP is a protocol that does not require you to verify that you are really the person that you are "stating" you are when you sending it. What are you trying to do anyway that requires you to "hide" your e-mail address from skiddies?