Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

RFI Question

0 0

Could someone please tell me:

1. Is a site vulnerable to RFI if when the whole page is the site you put the website after page= instead of a bit of both?
  2. Could someone give me a few more strings to help me find them in google? I've got stuff like inurl:"index.php?page=main" inurl:"index.php?page=" etc but niether of those are very good Thanks

0 0

@down U're right, I don't wanna spoon feeding ;)

0 0

moshbat wrote: You're spoon feeding, why?

it's a lot queries to search rfi, i just only want to show him, how many strings he can generate himself :)

inurl:"index.php?page=main" inurl:"index.php?page=" are popular strings, so i think, he doesn't understand rfi idea well ;) if he see how many string he can found, i think, he'll search next without help ;)

0 0

PHmaster wrote: [quote]moshbat wrote: You're spoon feeding, why?

it's a lot queries to search rfi, i just only want to show him, how many strings he can generate himself :)

inurl:"index.php?page=main" inurl:"index.php?page=" are popular strings, so i think, he doesn't understand rfi idea well ;) if he see how many string he can found, i think, he'll search next without help ;) [/quote]

The strings in and of themselves don't really mean shit. Just because ?page=main or ?page=downloads, it's including them with a switch case. You could have just said browse google for something like inurl:"index.php?page=X" try different things with X and see if you can come up with a vulnerability.

RFI is one of the least common exploits you can find because PHP By default comes with the ability to include remote files off, then you also have to have no clue how to patch such a thing, so most professionally released CMS' RARELY ever have an RFI exploit.