Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Sql help

0 0

When i try this basic sql hi' 1=1– after the url i manage to have access only always as the same user? in the past ive been other users so why is this happening? any ideas.. thanks

0 0

Do you know SQL? If not I'd suggest learning it. A great tutorial on it is on http://w3schools.com/sql/default.asp. After learning it you should be able to see why you only get access with the same user and be able to alter what you type in so that you have access to different users. If you know the name of the user and it has an SQL vulnerability, you can get access to it.

0 0

its just that i used to have more than one user without changing anything? i do know of other users but just still learning sql i guess, but thanks for the advice.

0 0

LMAO, tha makes no sense tbh, or it could be my lack of knowledge in SQL :P

0 0

Ok. Every time i used hi' 1=1– on the url it would log me in a different user .but now its the same user all the time. why if it worked in the past?? nothing has changed ? now do u understand.

0 0

Ok now that makes more/some sense. Still have no clue what's happening tho. Im not sure why that would make you switch users…

0 0

well could someone who knows alot about sql maybe explain why and hows this happens? has this happend to someone before ? weird. anyway ill learn more on sql lol …