Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Webpage redirection?

0 0

Is there a way to take over wireless internet, say in a hotel lobby, and whenever someone requests to go to www.google.com, have it redirect to your own site? If anyone can tell me what it's called and what's going on, that would be great.

You Like this!
90 0

basically, i am think you have to hack there wireless and change the configs. Thats is the only thing i can come up with. Even if you do that, They will figure it out and revert it back to how it was in less than 24 hours.

0 0

devilsson2010 wrote: Is there a way to take over wireless internet, say in a hotel lobby, and whenever someone requests to go to www.google.com, have it redirect to your own site? If anyone can tell me what it's called and what's going on, that would be great.

Ya you can do this quite easily actually. Get cain and abel or ettercap and do a dns spoof. Just capture all data going to and from the router and set the appropriate settings and you can redirect them anywhere you want.

root@Alpha.Oddities
0 0

cain and abel works with ethernet only

0 0

DeafCode wrote: cain and abel works with ethernet only no it doesnt.. it works if you have the right wireless card to work with the drivers installed with cain.

root@Alpha.Oddities
0 0

o

my bad:(

0 0

Didn't know Cain could do that, thanks :happy:!

0 1

change the host file on the PC.

the host file can handle manual DNS updates. so just change google to whatever location you want, within the host file.

google for more info.