Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

couple of noob cake questions

0 0

where do you type sql injections is it in the url bar?? lol

ok heres my project.

HOTMAIL.COM

i have an email address i got my bro to setup so that i can try and get into it but its proving almost impossible >.< can anyone suggest anything or ways of getting threw. (and beating my brother up and making him spill is one ive already tryed :P)

thanks guys

login.live.com is the official site.

ive tryed going through source, changing source, and js injections what more can i do, and if you say robot.txt please explain coz ive googled it and dont get it >.< :D ty

0 0

Do you think we are stupid? You will not learn anything by saying "im a noob but i want to act 1337" Go do something useful with you life, like working at taco bell or something. theres enough scrubs like you running around.

You Like this!
90 0

SQL injections is through the username and password box. on the other hand, blind sql injection is through the url. You must be out of your mind trying to hack "hotmail.com" first off it is not going to be vulnerable to some plain old sql injection. if that was the case. almost everyone would know about it. And it does not seem you have any skills so you will never be able to hack it at your level. Don't try, you are wasting your time.

0 0

Feralas wrote: Do you think we are stupid? You will not learn anything by saying "im a noob but i want to act 1337" Go do something useful with you life, like working at taco bell or something. theres enough scrubs like you running around.

errr ok so i figure by now you all think im attempting to hack someone email for self gain, ok fair enough thats your thoughts, but im doing this to learn yes im like all other human beings. ok i was just looking for some guidance. yes i know it seem doggie and you have all the right flame me but a smiple hey retard try this or learn this would have been nice, i dont want o you to lay it into my lap like im some kind of retard.

i have been on hackthisplanet.org, and managed to do most of the challenges, hence not bothering to try these ones yet.

i just need some help but whatever

0 0

Challenges and points are nothing more then a social structure. I know people with 0 points on here, but they can do some serious shit. I still think your a scrub. If you where "good" enough to get points, then you should be good enough to know types of attacks. You wont be successful with SQL injections for hotmail accounts anyway, because they don't use SQL servers. End of story.

0 0

Feralas wrote: Challenges and points are nothing more then a social structure. I know people with 0 points on here, but they can do some serious shit. I still think your a scrub. If you where "good" enough to get points, then you should be good enough to know types of attacks. You wont be successful with SQL injections for hotmail accounts anyway, because they don't use SQL servers. End of story. okok i get your point but honestly you judged instantly think i was some idiot.

To be quite honest with you i came to this forum because i was told other wise about the people here, sorry for causing you so much grief. But i aint like other humans >.<

Btw i cant work at taco bell, im studying marine biology, i just got curious with computers and decided to see what things where like and how the shit worked. Again sorry peace

0 0

The best way to learn is to self teach or find someone in real life that can help you. Not everyone here is like me, I'm sure someone here would help you, but I'm not one of those people. Now if you stuck around a while, introduced yourself properly, made friends, then it might be a different story.

0 0

MrAnderson wrote: where do you type sql injections is it in the url bar?? lol

ok heres my project.

HOTMAIL.COM

i have an email address i got my bro to setup so that i can try and get into it but its proving almost impossible >.< can anyone suggest anything or ways of getting threw. (and beating my brother up and making him spill is one ive already tryed :P)

thanks guys

login.live.com is the official site.

ive tryed going through source, changing source, and js injections what more can i do, and if you say robot.txt please explain coz ive googled it and dont get it >.< :D ty

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

Feralas wrote: Challenges and points are nothing more then a social structure. I know people with 0 points on here, but they can do some serious shit. I still think your a scrub. If you where "good" enough to get points, then you should be good enough to know types of attacks. You wont be successful with SQL injections for hotmail accounts anyway, because they don't use SQL servers. End of story.

just out of curiosity, what kind of DB they use then ?