Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

I AM ANGRY BECAUSE............

0 0

I decided to learn cookie poisoning. I read a few tutorials and articles and then I decided to test what I learned.

I decied to use my own cookies, so i went to the firefox folder and started searching for the cookies.txt file. Guess what it wasnt there. I thought that it might have been something normal. I used the "Find" function but still nothing. I even searched my hidden files, but still i couldnt find any results related to my cookies. I can view my cookies from he firefox browser function but i cannot find their directory through that.

Any suggestions?:angry:

Banned
0 0

Javascript?

Oh, and caps doesn't make you look cool. It just pisses me off.

0 0

everything pisses you off

0 0

Excuse me, i'm quite tired now but… To me it sounds like your are on the wrong track completly, what are you talking about when looking for cookies.txt??

I agree fallingmidget…

0 0

root_op wrote: Excuse me, i'm quite tired now but… To me it sounds like your are on the wrong track completly, what are you talking about when looking for cookies.txt??

I agree fallingmidget…

Mozilla Firefox stores info about all cookies in a single file called cookies.txt

0 0

regardless of if you can find said file. javascript:alert(document.cookie) in the url bar returns the current cookie for that site javascript:void(document.write(document.cookie)) in the url bar will allow you to copy/paste that if needed