Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

What if you cant use in certain situations SQL injection and XSS?

0 0

My question is quite simple. What is there to be done if you cant actually use in certain occassions SQL injection and XSS?

only for educational purposes

:B)

You Like this!
90 0

Your question i snot quite clear enough for me to understand. please elaborate on it please.

0 0

shadowls wrote: Your question i snot quite clear enough for me to understand. please elaborate on it please.

The only web exploits he 'knows' are SQL injection and XSS can you give him the run down on all the others is what he's asking lol:right:

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

nobody's gonna answer that question, firstly because it's the answer would be wide as hell, and secondly because it's mainly up to you research it. If you start doing basic challenges, they usually give you a direction where to start your research, and you will learn basic vulnerabilities/exploits, eg. LFI RFI, different types of XSS and SQL,and many more… then you can move on realistic and pen testing, where you can apply these skills in controled environment…. GL and HF :P

0 0

search for more vulnerabilities,test out the system to see how it works and see if you can discover more.it makes no sense to give up because the system is impervious to sql and xss exploits .i mean after all, these exploits are well known and you should expect there to be counter measures to these exploits.This is why you must try to be innovative