Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

not sure if this goes here problem with connecting on telnet

0 0

i used nmap and found a open port on 80 connected to it got on instantly i typed in telnet the ip and port 80 and it just says press any key to continue what do i do? if i press anything it quits and saying connection lost with host help/

0 0

i read that article already

0 0

it's probably reaching a login depending on what your site is and if it's actually directing you there. I'd advise typing "user" and see what comes up and search for a help directory whenever you get in. You can pm me and i'll help you if you want.

0 0

i read that article already

0 0

Then obviously not well enough. :right:

0 0

Ok children, calm down now…it'll be ok. I agree, that moron needs to read the rules and also learn how to successfully telnet somewhere. Go google telnet and try to learn something about what you're doing first whenever you fail. Don't simply read an article on telnet on HBH and think you're going to go right out and it work. Most articles on HBH are centered for experienced hackers so if you couldn't understand something, it's expected…ha xD

0 0

dude, if it's on port 80, it's most likely an http server. read up on the http protocol first, if you want to access websites through telnet :)

The Manager
0 0

japanesedude: took the words right outta my mouth. 99.99999% of the time when port 80 is open on an IP it is because they are running HTTPD services be it through IIS or Apache/Apache2. This being said you can now use this information to find exploits on the said server, Find out what they are running, Look up flaws in said systems code and try. Trial and Error is one way to learn a lot.

0 0

omgz! 1m 4 cr4azy hax0rs!…i ju5t pwn3d g00gl3 0n p0rt 8o u51ng thi5 cr4azy h4x0r 4PP c4ll3d FIREFOX………