Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

shells

0 0

this is just somw shells that maybe someone will find handy in some way.

http://no.spam.ee/~tonu/phpshell/

i don't know if there any good or not but i figured i would put it out there

the url tags won't work for some reason so i guess you'll have to do a little more work

SET

Peumonoultramicroscopicsilico
0 0

So u learning php now eh. Sounds great…

try out phpDesigner 2008 its a great IDE

0 0

i'm not learning php i was just wanderoing around the internet and i found this

SET

0 0

well u have php coder on ur userbars…..i just assumed

0 0

i already know enough php thats why i said i'm not learning it or rather not starting to learn it

0 0

There is always more to learn :p

0 0

@feralas i know theres always more to to learn thats why i said i'm not in the begining stages of learing php.

@set i'll look into it.

0 0

The day midget learns how to successfully code a bomb, i'll shit myself.

ha xD

0 0

what is that supposed to mean

0 0

it means you can't code shit..that's simple

0 0

and what makes you say that

0 0

Are you serious? I believe me and a few other know. Check your root logins :0 See a S1L3NT??

ha xD

0 0

root logins?

0 0

yah, several of me and my friends chose to root your box and we looked thru your pix and shit. I saved a few of them you had saved under mypics. I could post one if you'd like or don't believe me. Can you really not see where we connected? Damn, for someone who knows so much..[sarcasm]..you sure can't secure your system..

ha xD

SET

0 0

Guys back off falling midget. We all start somewhere and we all have diffrent standards. Maybe she belives she isnt begining. Who are u to judge

0 0

Really. So which computer did you do that to. Especially since I don't save pics on my computer except for those of my family. But there's only like two pics so please send them to me. Also I have never once said I know anything about computer stuff only internet things. The Internet is what I find the most interesting so that's where my focus is.

EDIT: if you were actually able to do something why not be helpful and let me know where the hole is. If I found a hole in a website of yours or anybodys I would help them out and tell them

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: Also I have never once said I know anything about computer stuff only internet things. The Internet is what I find the most interesting so that's where my focus is.

Hmm… so you're telling me that calling yourself a PHP Coder and a C++ programmer isn't computer stuff and it's labeled under the internet. Thing again hoe..

ha xD again

SET

0 0

What the hecks for problem COD3

Cant for once this forum be helpful instead of calling ppl names.

:(
80 120

COD3 wrote: Hmm… so you're telling me that calling yourself a PHP Coder and a C++ programmer isn't computer stuff and it's labeled under the internet. Thing again hoe..

ha xD again Wow, man. I used to have neutral feelings about you. But, in just a few posts you brought me to a burning hatred. Normally, I'd also stay out of other people's arguments, but you really piss me off. Congratulations.

First off, leetspeak sucks. I doubt anyone here finds it clever, or thinks it makes you look more 1337. In fact, it actually makes me like you less. And why did you even go off at fallingmidget? Can you code a bomb? What language do you code in? And what's with the gay little 'ha's at the end of all your posts? No one is laughing but you.

Oh, and one more thing, post those pics that you got of midget here in the forums and prove to everyone that you really did it. Until then, I'm sure we'll all assume that you're a conceited little dick that pretends like he knows what's going on.

I know my opinion doesn't really matter to you, but I'm sure that a bunch of people here are thinking the same thing. So, once again, congratulations. You tried to impress us, but instead made an enemy. Good luck becoming an accomplished 'hacker'. You definitely deserve it.

0 0

ok well let me put this gently. PHP is web language. i said i like to specialize in web therfore PHP + me = true.

i am just begining to learn C++. i put it there because thats what i want to do and i like the way it looks.

if you want to pretend you rooted or whatever my computer go ahead. i will not stop you and your imagination.

i started this thread with a post to help people if they needed it. not for you to attack me and start spewing dumb shit out your mouth.

0 0

Personally due to the fact that a member claims they've obtained access to another members box without explicit permission this is illegal. I'd have to check the TOS again but I'm sure this is against the forum's TOS. Also the fact that this thread has turned into name calling ex. "hoe", and "you can't do anything" I'd reccamend serious admin interference.

I don't know specificly how things work around here because I'll admit it, I'm a lowly newbie.

EDIT :

Forum Rules

Legal rules:

• do not post links to sites you have hacked / intend to hack
  • do not ask help for hacking sites you have posted a link to
  • do not post threads asking for people to hack something for you
  • **do not post any illegal / adult material **

0 0

anonymous0x0001 wrote: Personally due to the fact that a member claims they've obtained access to another members box without explicit permission this is illegal. I'd have to check the TOS again but I'm sure this is against the forum's TOS. Also the fact that this thread has turned into name calling ex. "hoe", and "you can't do anything" I'd reccamend serious admin interference.

I don't know specificly how things work around here because I'll admit it, I'm a lowly newbie.

EDIT :

Forum Rules [quote] Legal rules:

• do not post links to sites you have hacked / intend to hack
  • do not ask help for hacking sites you have posted a link to
  • do not post threads asking for people to hack something for you
  • **do not post any illegal / adult material ** [/quote]

Your new so you probably haven't seen much around here but this is nothing. Don't worry, there's no need for an admin to come in here to do anything.

0 0

fallingmidget wrote:

i am just begining to learn C++. i put it there because thats what i want to do and i like the way it looks.

You like the way it looks? That's a great reason to put it there.

0 0

a-hack wrote: [quote]fallingmidget wrote:

What do you mean you like the way c++ looks? [/quote]

I would assume the syntax; how it's written.

0 0

I apologize, I really should be more informed before posting. I'm just used to completely different rules.

to A-Hack : I personally assumed that they meant the like the way the C++ userbar looked. who knows.

0 0

ShapeShifters wrote: [quote]a-hack wrote: [quote]fallingmidget wrote:

I would assume the syntax; how it's written. [/quote]

That's what I assumed she meant at first too, but then I looked again and I think she meant the way the userbar looks :angry:

0 0

a-hack wrote: [quote]fallingmidget wrote:

What do you mean you like the way c++ looks? [/quote] No i think she means she likes the userbar. and since she's learning there is no problem with putting it there.

@moshbat: I guess it is amusing the first couple of times but this happens to fallingmidget all the time.

0 0

a-hack wrote: [quote]ShapeShifters wrote: [quote]a-hack wrote: [quote]fallingmidget wrote:

I would assume the syntax; how it's written. [/quote]

That's what I assumed she meant at first too, but then I looked again and I think she meant the way the userbar looks :angry:[/quote]

Yeah I wasn't thinking when I posted sorry. In the context she used it, I'm sure she means the userbar.

And I agree with moshbat