Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

cutenews

0 0

Hey!

Read my next post in this thread.

0 0

Well, then I'll just remove the link and ask for help about cracking cutenews :) How can I access cutenews files that i do not have access to? Lets just say this is a retorical question for training purposes. Lets say i would like to test its security. Help ?:)

0 0

Why are you damning google in a post about cutenews security?:)

0 0

See? That proves that you should not post in threads; You simply dont know how to argue/post constructive stuff. If you have reached over 500 posts by talking like that, its a mystery that you have not yet been banned.

Now, on topic: Can anyone help me out a little?:)

0 0

Better stop arguing, though; you really arent good at it :o Anyways, whats the point of having a web hacking-forum if you only answer "google it"? I asked here, because it is a much bigger chance of getting a relevant answer here. Atleast i thought so, but you proved the opposite^^ Anyways, i am ending this thread by using google.

0 0

And i cant see any of those relevant results, the only good one i found was for an earlier build, and was probably fixed in the later version i am testing.

0 0

This is where we need the almighty hand on forehead….where are you slpctrl?

Ok dude, I'd be willing to bet your going to get very little or no help here so my advice is stop trying to get someone to tell you how to do and put the time and effort into learning how to do it on your own.

Anyone that's my advice for you, take it or leave it.

0 0

Yeah, but learning from others are effective, especially in the beginning. If i do not know what i am doing, how can i know what to search for? And why not help the newcomers/noobs - whichever term you prefer?:)

0 0

@ cromologic

you're pretty stupid. You might want to talk to your doctor or something about that.

my advice is read a book

0 0

you might as well ask us to hack something for you because you clearly have no idea what it is your are doing.

why are people so fucking stupid

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: you clearly have no idea what it is your are doing.

i agree..

0 0

man…..i hate people

0 0

I have been reading this thread, mostly because I had a very strong idea about the fact that he would be flamed. But what I don’t understand is why you all are flaming him. Now since something has been edited/removed from his first post, I don’t really know what he asked. But I still believe that knowledge is freedom, and freedom should be shared. This is clearly not what’s going on here, and so what if he don’t know what he’s doing, give him a link to a script or something like that. Let him get busted, 'cause I properly will if he has no idea how it works… Just the opinion of a simple man.

0 0

Therma wrote: But I still believe that knowledge is freedom, and freedom should be shared. This is clearly not what’s going on here, and so what if he don’t know what he’s doing, give him a link to a script or something like that. I get your point, but if everyone who said 'help me hack <insert any site here>' would get help, the forum would just be spammed by skiddies who don't know anything but just want to impress their friends by being c00l h4x0r dud3s and destroying other people's work.

I believe the information should be free too, but with knowledge comes responsibility. If you take your time to actually learn the concepts of hacking and not just a few exploits for a certain CMS you'll probably get some time to think about the ethics too. I'm not saying that all skilled hackers are so called 'white hats' but I really think that most people who just want to hack random sites are nothing more than script kiddies who aren't skilled enough to find exploits themselves…

0 0

Therma wrote: …But I still believe that knowledge is freedom, and freedom should be shared. This is clearly not what’s going on here, and so what if he don’t know what he’s doing, give him a link to a script or something like that.

Try this link, they always have loads of good info for newbie hackers!

http://www.crashie.com/

:D

0 0

true that knowledge is power, and true that with knowledge comes responsibility, BUT i aslo believe that knowledge should be worked for and not just given blindly to whoever asks becuase then nobody would ever read and do research about things because they would just have to ask someone else to do the shortcuts for them

0 0

XD

0 0

i don't get it

0 0

Well, guess he was flamebait… ill rest my case..:xx: didnt really know how many crazy ppl you have here, after trolling the forum abit, i can see why u reply like you do..