Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Need help

0 0

Okay so this is to do with SQL injection, im a n00b yes lol im on my freinds website and he wants all the help he can get to secure his website, so i said yes ill help.. so he has the users profile page the directory is markup/sliced_page.php?page=view&user=USERNAMEHERE Is there a way i could do an SQL injection through that? the table for users is 'users' any help is greatly appreciated

0 0

Yeah tried it, its vulnerable :] any ideas on what i could do next? say like change a users password or something along them lines? thanks

0 0

ViReX wrote: Yeah tried it, its vulnerable :] any ideas on what i could do next? say like change a users password or something along them lines? thanks

Why would you do that?

• I thought you helped a friend out.

0 0

because i wanna know how far you could go with the vulnerability.. if you dont wanna help thats cool :|

0 0

it sounds less like you want to help a friend out and more like you want to hack your friends website, but i could be wrong…

i highly doubt many people here will tell you how to do it so i suggest just looking things up and learning them yourself but who knows, maybe someone will tell you how to hack the website…

...Legend?
0 0

I doubt it is a "Friends Web Site" Just looking for help hacking a site.

0 0

Of course there is the possibility that it is his "Friends" website, and he wants to "prove" himself to his friend by hacking the site "by himself". But hey, I could be way off.

0 0

The whole premise of this thread appears suspicious.