Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

viewing files on server

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

hi all, sorry for propably stupid question, i am still noob, but i've got server, with login form, which is checked against database using mysql, which means it's in php script, therefor not viewable, i tried classic sql injection which didn't work, so i tried to view files on server using classic &&ls -a, and few more googled versions, but it didn't work neither, so what i want to ask is, if there is any other way to view files on server (btw it's obviously apache)

again sorry if dumb question, else thanks for any help :)

0 0

There's always a possibility that vulnerabilities exist, but it's hard to say 'do this, do that' when we know nothing about the site.

Also, be careful when you ask for help with hacking sites. If soemone else than me replies you'll probably just get flamed :happy:

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

that's why i avoided writing any specific information. Understand that it's difficult to help then… never mind i will keep trying, thx anyway

0 0

try googling to see if there any types of existing vulnerabilites for your server

0 0

try anonymous ftp and robots.txt, I know it might sound silly, but you never know what you'll find xD

also maybe just try a webspider/crawler thingy, like intellitamper.