Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Login Frame, need a little explaining...

0 0

Hey guys. Assuming I know very little so far, and am still learning. I was wondering if someone could help look at this with me and break it down as to what's going on in this code (i'll post at bottom) or what's happening?

Since this is the web hacking section I thought this went here, anyways… First, I see that it is the login frame of the page, its in a little box. But just from looking at that, to a more experienced eye is there something obvious that immediatly is seen by you? I just learn best by examples and walkthoughs, tutorials and the like so I was just wondering. If you were going about wanting to find login info to get into this site, where would you look first based on the type of login page, so on…

Any help appreciatted….code:

<tr>
												<td>

</td>
											</tr>
											<tr>
												<td>
													<span id="lblUserID" class="label">User ID</span>
												</td>
												<td>
													<span id="lblPassword" class="label">Password</span>
												</td>
											</tr>
											<tr>
												<td width="50%">
													<input name="txtUserID" type="text" id="txtUserID" style="width:100%;" />
												</td>
												<td width="50%">
													<input name="txtPassword" type="password" id="txtPassword" style="width:100%;" />
												</td>
											</tr>
											<tr>
												<td>
													<span id="RequiredFieldValidatorUserID" controltovalidate="txtUserID" errormessage="RequiredFieldValidator" display="Dynamic" evaluationfunction="RequiredFieldValidatorEvaluateIsValid" initialvalue="" style="color:Red;display:none;">User ID is required</span>
												</td>
												<td>
													<span id="RequiredFieldValidatorPassword" controltovalidate="txtPassword" errormessage="RequiredFieldValidator" evaluationfunction="RequiredFieldValidatorEvaluateIsValid" initialvalue="" style="color:Red;visibility:hidden;">Password is required</span>
												</td>
											</tr>
											<tr>
												<td colspan="2" align="middle">
													<span id="m_lblMessage" style="color:Red;"></span>
												</td>
											</tr>
											<tr>
												<td colspan="2" align="right">
													<input type="submit" name="btnLogin" value="OK" onclick="if (typeof(Page_ClientValidate) == 'function') Page_ClientValidate(); " language="javascript" id="btnLogin" class="button" />
												</td>
											</tr>
										</table>```