Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Facebook Honesty Box

0 0

is there any way to find out who sent you a message in the honesty messaging box on facebook?

thanks for any reply

0 0

heres what i do:

start talking to the person.

stay online, and keep updating the 'friends online' page. compare the lists. within a few messages ive always been able to figure out who it is.

you were probably hoping for something more technical, but i havent found a need to dig deeper than this.

0 0

lol, i wish it was that easy…. i have alot of friends that are addicts and that are alway online, so yea, it's harder for me

and your right, i was expecting something a bit more technical

but thanks for the tip – i'll try it out anyways :)

0 0

well, it does give you a 'online in the last 5 minutes page'

i mean just write down the list while they are on.

then start talking again another time and write down the list again. everybody who isnt on both lists is eliminated, and repeat the process as many times as necessary.

there isnt necessarily a more technical solution, but the app is third party, so there are chances of a a vuln.

0 0

also, it gives you their sex. theres a 50% reduction too.

0 0

meh, it's just a good way to meat old friends and catch up with em

0 0

moshbat wrote: Never seen why people use facebook.

Never seen why people use myspace.

0 0

they're both stupid. I just use Pidgin for IM… I can get to all my friends there :p

0 0

but MY friends aren't on there. People around me use msn so we have myspace and facebook.

0 0

for me its to catch up with people you havent seen in a long time. and a little socializing. from behind the monitor :D

i prefer it over IM. lots of advantages.