Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

hack myspace?

0 0

does anyone know how to do this or if its even possible. i dont know alot about hacking, trying to learn as much as i can though with busy schedule. pm me or reply with any help

thanks

0 0

Its been done before a few times theres posts on this forum about it

0 0

It's happened with me a couple of times. Sometimes the site has a bug, and it takes me to the homepage of another user where I can get the password, change the email, etc.

0 0

Was it on this site i found a link to the myspace hacker logs but yes you can hack it and the moral of the story is you can hack anything with the right amount of knowledge

0 0

social engineering + php = easy myspace hack =)

if you include the myspace login screen in a php file (and get the appropriate images on wherever you host ur script so you don't get big red x's), since people hit that random login screen all the time for no reason (myspace is pretty buggy), they think nothing of typing their passes in. So just msg ppl something enticing like "Oh man, I just found a picture that reminded me so much of you! it's here" and link to ur script, then have ur script gather the post data from the 2 login boxes and write to a text file on ur server. I have about 25 users/passes so far (but i've only used one). Remember, don't be a douche. It's fun to do this kind of social engineering stuff, do it to feel the rush, then leave 'em alone.

that's all,

~labowski

0 0

myspace is full of bugs. if you have one you understand what i mean with all the error pages popping up when you try to do something. when you see alot of error pages popping up you know that myspace is under a process of changing or updating. this is when you should hit them if you feel like it. ;) trust me

0 0

Just google it, youll probably get a couple tuturials on how to XD

0 0

Ok, I have this theory. I have tried but I ran into little issues. Hack myspac*.

I was searching around files at school and found that they store cookies in C:/windows/cookies/. I decided to look around and I found cookies for aol and myspace. I saved a few to a floppy so I could mess around with them at home.

I was thinking everyone at school has myspace so I could just get the cookies and fake them using a proxy such as proxomitron and log into their account. It would make the server think I was them. The only problem is I couldn't figure out how to use them and I haven't had time to get more cookies at school. Hope you try this and get it working. If so PM me.:)

0 0

There are also a couple of SQL injections in myspace, and there is a server (i'm not giving you the name you can find it for yourself) that initally gives you the source to the CSS but with some "convincing" will gove you the PHP source to the siteā€¦.