Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Creating multiple web based email accounts

0 0

Ok I will start here my name is girevik999 (as you can all tell) I am a newbie and you will probably think I am a n00b. Anyway I was wondering if there is anyway to create multiple web based mail accounts quickly or does one have to do it all manually? any help would be great and I know I am new and have a lot to learn, If people know of a program or method and are willing to share that would be great (I am really needing help with this - doing it manually is taking too long).

I am happy to learn but I have limited time to create the email accounts.I wont care if the accounts have similar names or are completely random.

any and all help would be appreciated. If its not possible to create multiple valid accounts quickly can someone explain why?

Anyway thanks in advance.

Simon the N00b

:p :ninja:

0 0

If you find a mail host which doesn't require some kind of 'Enter the following letters in the box' validation you could easily automate the process in for example a VB application which just changes the Username in the POST data before each submission.

But why do you need multiple accounts? :right:

0 0

Uber0n wrote: If you find a mail host which doesn't require some kind of 'Enter the following letters in the box' validation you could easily automate the process in for example a VB application which just changes the Username in the POST data before each submission.

Because I am entering a competition in which I need votes and you can only vote once per email address and the competition finishes soon and I want to at least come within the top 10 finalists.

0 0

moshbat wrote: paitence is a virtue.

I have patience I needed it with my last girlfriend, I was just curious if there were an easier way

0 0

Uber0n wrote: If you find a mail host which doesn't require some kind of 'Enter the following letters in the box' validation you could easily automate the process in for example a VB application which just changes the Username in the POST data before each submission.

Would there be a way to create the application to fill in the blanks and then you just fill in the validation? granted it wouldn't be fully automated but it would still reduce the actual time spent creating accounts?

I don't see the above being a real problem and it should be able to work, I have never created a VB app before.. any links to resources?

0 0

OP Wrote "Because I am entering a competition in which I need votes"

okay… that sounds like cheating to me!

If you can't win on your own then just improve yourself. Your plan would oust someone better than you; what a waste.

That's probably why no one's replying to you, haha.

So, yeah. Just leave if that's all you want this for. Competitions produce better products; take Capitalism, for instance. Yeah, the class system sucks for 99% of the population, but the products themselves are awesome… for example, take the iPod, Photoshop…pretty much anything any store in America sells… all due to competition.

0 0

ThorsDecree wrote: [quote]OP Wrote "Because I am entering a competition in which I need votes"

okay… that sounds like cheating to me!

If you can't win on your own then just improve yourself. Your plan would oust someone better than you; what a waste.

That's probably why no one's replying to you, haha.

So, yeah. Just leave if that's all you want this for. Competitions produce better products; take Capitalism, for instance. Yeah, the class system sucks for 99% of the population, but the products themselves are awesome… for example, take the iPod, Photoshop…pretty much anything any store in America sells… all due to competition.[/quote]

I have a few days left against over 4000 people, what I want to do is very capitalist at heart.. Doing what it takes in order for the better product to get noticed..l using your example of the iPod, it isn't the best mp3 player but everyone thinks its is? why is that? because of correct marketing and flooding the market place with them. So according to your example I should do what I am doing.. Photoshop got by on its merits because it kicks arse and for a long time it didn't have a rival its selling point was its name..

So wanting to know, having that thirst for knowledge is a good thing, but I am a newbie here so I expect guys like you to tell me to leave..

By the way I have voted for people but a majority of people in the competition are young rich girls or guys with wealthy parents who don't need to enter and have all the personality of a wet paper bag and have never done anything good with their lives so I know I am not ousting someone better than me…

Cheers for the chat