Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

college problem

0 0

ok I'm taking another college placement test at my college. what they do is have you sit at a computer and this guy comes up and opens IE (It's the new version. version 7 if it helps) and he goes to collegeboard.com and opens a login window. he puts in his username and pass then the window turns into a test window. now here's the hard part. since i know for a fact that it's online i figure i might be able to get the correct answers (since it's multiple choice) but the right click is disabled and so is the ctrl key and theres no url bar. i am only asking this becasue i know i was able to get the answers from some other test by looking at the source. the whole thing is tho is that i'm not locked in this window i can still move to the first window and go to any website i want so long as the guy doesn't look over and see me. and i can still go on and through the computers files. oh and there's no FILE EDIT VIEW FAVORITES TOOLS HELP at the top just BACK FORWARD REFRESH and STOP. so is ther any way to still view the source or do anything with it.

0 0

dex_poet wrote: By the way, I think they make those tests really, really secure.

And you probably don't want to be taking a class that is way over your head.

Nothing is secure.

and it's not that i would be taking something over my head it's that i am in MA 94 and i don't get credit for it since it's a ramedial class and i need the next one up so if i take this test again and get a 70 or higher than i can go into MA 105. but i did remember that at the end when your results come up you can use the right click and pull up the source for your test results and change the script altho it wouldn't affect the files in the Database it would affect the printed copy.

and i don't think there using a windows GUI i think it's actually windows

0 0

Why don't you just study for the test and take it honestly? When you try to fake your past education, you're only hurting yourself. Devote your curiosity to other more scrupulous pursuits.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

why would you cheat on a placement test? if you test into a class you arent ready for you'll fail, and if you are ready for it you can get there without cheating.

0 0

i don't really need to cheat it's just that this is costing me money and it's my last math and i don't want to take a class I'm paying for but not getting credited for completing. i do intend to take it honestly it's just a curiosity of mine to see if there's a way around it. i don't cheat on things i just wanted to know