Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Okay.. what do you think..

0 0

I keep getting these emails from ibank@barklys.co.uk asking me to put my banking info. into their website :angry: Take a look at the page: http://leclubtricolore.co.uk/www.barclays.co.uk/ibank.barclays.co.uk/olb/x/LoginMember.do/

I have taken a vunerability scan of the website..

*64.91.226.62 resolves as host1.hostingseries35.net.

Port 53:
A DNS server is running on this port.

The remote name server could be fingerprinted as being one of the following : ISC BIND 9.2.1 ISC BIND 9.2.2

postgresql (5432/tcp): The remote PostgreSQL server might be vulnerable to various flaws which may allow an attacker who has the rights to query the remote database to obtain a shell on this host. [NOTE:Nessus was not able to remotely determine the version of the remote PostgreSQL server, so this might be a false positive]

https (443/tcp): Port is open A SSLv2 server answered on this port A web server is running on this port through SSL The remote service encrypts traffic using a protocol with known weaknesses. [SSL 2.0]

domain (53/tcp) The remote BIND 9 DNS server, according to its version number, is vulnerable to a buffer overflow which may allow an attacker to gain a shell on this host or to disable this server. .. The remote host is running BIND, an open-source DNS server. It is possible to extract the version number of the remote installation by sending a special DNS request for the text 'version.bind' in the domain 'chaos'. *

Thats just a tiny bit of the scan.. ** what do ppl recon i should do..?**

A. Try to take it down B. do nothing C. Send scan results to the server admin

0 0

I think you found something on google then copy and pasted it on here.

0 0

erm, no.. I used a scanner called Tenable Nessus, & used tor and privoxy to anonomize my ip. AND i went through the nessus server: eentelf.dyndns.org i can send you the whole report if you want :xx:

0 0

Go ahead.

0 0

:right:

okay.. I'll upload the file to a file hosting webiste… gimme a few minutes…

0 0

You don't have a fucking clue what you're doing do you.

0 0

A. Try to take it down

hahahahahaah

0 0

hmmm….well cmon how long does it take to upload a file to your host, takes me all of 10mins,…ok, except for yesterday (major server glitches :angry:)lol, anyways, do you have any idea wat any of that even means,lol. U have to b4 u could even think of exploiting it anyways. im out.:ninja:

...Legend?
0 0

I think thats another one scared away from bothering us.

or …

thats one Huge file hes uploading.