Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Need some help =/

0 0

What do i do if I want to access this site without having a account. Can some1 help me, or atleast help me on the way ;) Thx!

Here is the site: http://dk.bfk.no/

btw: Im a hugh noob, so don't even think about ROFL@me :P

0 0

btw: the site was just an example, I have a account at that site, but want to learn how to do it :)

0 0

ROFL@you.

0 0

okay :P it was just an example of a box.. if a box like that pops up, after pushing a link (like in the javascrift 2 challenge) then what to i do? Because I cant save or view an source…

0 0

-cL wrote: That site has a .htaccess which is pretty much secure unless you actually have access to somewhere else on that server hosting the shizznit.

It's not just "a .htaccess", it's an .htaccess utilizing the basic authentication method to allow/deny access based on whether the user can supply correct credentials or not.

This is critical because: Basic Authentication is easy as garbage to brute force.

And before that you had to have found a vulnerability to let you view the .htpasswd file

This is real life, not HBHChallengeHappyLand.

0 0

Fritzo wrote:

I Love You!

Edit: You Made my Sig ^^

aww, Fritzo is mah loev secks. <3

0 0

Godamnit. Use Google! Need a link? www.google.com.

And also I'm going to go and cry because lesser got my fucking ROFL@you responce….. Oh well :).

0 0

lesserlightsofheaven wrote: ROFL@you.

lol

0 0

idc if lesser stole it, im doing it too. ROFL@you, lol, this is not a site to just come and ask others how to hack something, its a place to learn, so learn on your own and Maybe you'll be able to exploit that site one day…this ia site for learning and expanding knowledge on the topic,k? get my point…i hate threads lke these, peace.

Banned
0 0

It's not a random site, it's a schools' site. Your school, probably. If you want the cookies you need to learn about the chocolate first, newb.