Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Sendmail?

0 0

I don't have much experience with sendmail and I'm trying to learn. I have connected to one via telnet and i have no idea how to use it. I searched google for commands, but I'm not getting what I want. I don't know if I'm requesting the wrong answers or not. Anyway just really want to know how to send mail.. lol I don't get it the syntax.. If someone could explain, then that would work.. Thanx

0 0

Thats exactly what I was looking for, but now I get a "Relaying Denied Proper Authentication Required" Error . The ver. is Sendmail 8.13.6.20060614/8.13.6;

0 0

Possible reasons for this error are that port 25 is blocked on your computer or that you're trying to use SSL without SSL support, but in this case I'm almost sure that it's because the mail server requires authentication when attempting to send a mail to a non-local e-mail address.

This means that you should try sending an email to a local address (like a hotmail address from a hotmail SMTP server, for example) or preferrably find another SMTP server which doesn't require authentication.