Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Directory Listing Denied: Need to bypass

0 0

Hello, I need some help getting passed a directory listing thats protected. Here is the ending of the URL that is the directory im trying to access: …/henrico/smith_d/assets%201/ I could get a file if I know the name of it. For example: …/henrico/smith_d/assets%201/CarbonCompounds2-3.ppt

I could have complete access to that file and download it.

Does anyone know how I could get a listing of all the files in that directory? Or access the directory?

Thank you,

• hotfoot

0 0

It's setting of the server, there aren't any bypass to this except if someone was enought stupid to put a script that would list the content of the directory.

0 0

I hope you realize you just gave the exact name and address of your high school (as well as your class name). I'll be seeing you soon ;)

0 0

SlimTim10 wrote: I hope you realize you just gave the exact name and address of your high school (as well as your class name). I'll be seeing you soon ;)

Lol to bad that isn't my high school lol. Omg, want me to give you the whole story how I found that site? Here: I searched on google a question from my homework. I found this site and the lady posted all the answers to the homework.

Look at this for example: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Nucleic+acids+contain+what+kinds+of+atoms&btnG=Search

It's the second link ;)