Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Some stuff... (Very Basic)

0 0

Okay my questions:

1: Does anyone know of a few common web home directorys (home/www/sitename.com/) Like that?

2: Does anyone know of a good PHP MySQL database manager. Like wiz MySQL Manger (If someone could tell me were to get that one would be sweet) Also would help if it was open source ;)

0 0

I am using the normal webadmin.php and I keep getting this error…

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/www/sitename/webadmin.php on line 1320

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/www/sitename/webadmin.php on line 1326

Banned
0 0

masta_hacks wrote: Okay my questions:

1: Does anyone know of a few common web home directorys (home/www/sitename.com/) Like that?

Yeah, I know a few.

2: Does anyone know of a good PHP MySQL database manager. Like wiz MySQL Manger (If someone could tell me were to get that one would be sweet) Also would help if it was open source ;)

Again, yes I do happen to know a good MySQL database manager.

0 0

spyware wrote:

Yeah, I know a few.

Again, yes I do happen to know a good MySQL database manager.

technically correct but utterly useless, @mastahacks you didnt ask for them to actually tell you what they are, you just asked if they knew any which made spyware think he could be smart with his reply.

Banned
0 0

koolkeith12345 wrote: technically correct but utterly useless, @mastahacks you didnt ask for them to actually tell you what they are, you just asked if they knew any which made spyware think he could be smart with his reply.

I replied that way because the information the TS requests is obtainable by doing 2/3 google searches. I refuse to spoon-feed people, deal with it.

0 0

Okay would you like to share with me what they are? I did google, you can not google what you have no idea what your looking for.

0 0

masta_hacks wrote: Okay would you like to share with me what they are? I did google, you can not google what you have no idea what your looking for.

Oh, you know what you're looking for… you just have no fucking idea what you're talking about. You also need to learn to do research on your own; it will keep people from talking to you like you're a turd. Which, until you actually try to learn on your own, you are a turd.

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=PHP+MySql+management&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

^^How hard is that?^^

0 0

0 0

The English version of Google is useless if you don't have a healthy grasp of the ENGLISH LANGUAGE.