Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Remotely access others computers

0 0

Can you? ^

Sorry. its my first post. I don't know any other ways to ask. I tried putty. Didn't get it.

0 0

Well, its your second post :p And what do you mean by "Remotely access others computers"? remote desktop connection, or Telnet, or what?

0 0

Sorry for being so blunt. I honestly wasn't expecting anyone to respond.

I played around with telnet, but I heard from a few sources it was outdated and wasn't worth learning about.

I mean where you can see, install, delete, copy, edit, yadah yadah yadah to their files.

Not directly looking at their files like desktop view, like cross loop, but in a text format. Or desktop.

So I just want to be able to see their files or something of that sort. I wouldn't be hacking computers illegally, just my own computers for practice.

I don't care which program I use.

I hope thats good info. I'm pretty much a novice hacker. Maybe I'm not ready for this?

Thanks in advanced!

0 0

Ok. Next question:

Does the victim have to be connected to the internet?

And will these connect to real, live computers? Not just port 80 for http and stuff, but a PC or laptop?

Edit:

And what if their computer is Pass protected? Do regular brute forcers like Brutus work?

Next edit:

Sorry. Possibly my last question:

Is it possible to run programs from a host computer to a remotely accessed computer?

Like a ddoss? You slave several computers, then make them all send packets of information to a victim computer?

^^Or is this a ddos?

0 0

I recommend looking into a vnc program like tight vnc (http://www.tightvnc.com/). It comes with a thin client and server version, which means it runs from a single .exe and doesn't require you to install anything. This will allow you to take graphic control of a computer running the server side of the program.

0 0

Blunger1 wrote: Ok. Next question:

Does the victim have to be connected to the internet? If you want to access them through the internet then yes, you could do it over a lan alternatively

And will these connect to real, live computers? Not just port 80 for http and stuff, but a PC or laptop? a real live comp but not just port 80Q do it through telnet or something

Edit:

And what if their computer is Pass protected? Do regular brute forcers like Brutus work? depends entirely on the situation, if they have a ftp running and a pass on that then yes Next edit:

Sorry. Possibly my last question:

Is it possible to run programs from a host computer to a remotely accessed computer? yes its possible

Like a ddoss? You slave several computers, then make them all send packets of information to a victim computer?

^^Or is this a ddos? that is called a botnet, they sell for quite a bit of money and are used for sending spam out or DDoS attacks, the slaves usualy have no idea that there comp is being used for this,

0 0

you're giving him ports and services, but no way to exploit them. do you honestly think you're going to somehow magically gain access to a box by just knowing a port is open?

look, OP, the short answer to your question is YES, it is possible, but it's NOT as easy as using one program. you need to LEARN how networking works. read up on protocols, read up on their corresponding services, read up on the OS you want to exploit, read up on the architecture of the computer that you want to exploit, read up on common exploits and how they work, and THEN begin an attack.

0 0

lesserlightsofheaven wrote: <pointless> why are all of you so fucking stupid? </pointless>

you're giving him ports and services, but no way to exploit them. do you honestly think you're going to somehow magically gain access to a box by just knowing a port is open?

<pointless> you fucking charlatans. this is why I seriously start to hate this site. </pointless>

look, OP, the short answer to your question is YES, it is possible, but it's NOT as easy as using one program. you need to LEARN how networking works. read up on protocols, read up on their corresponding services, read up on the OS you want to exploit, read up on the architecture of the computer that you want to exploit, and when you can honestly say you know all that, then find an exploit in one of the boxes on that network and proceed to own.

<pointless> or, just go to fucking milw0rm. it's probably all you'll be good for.

P.S: If you can't use putty, fuck you. seriously. </pointless>

You know, those tags really make your post a lot better. Sure, the guy's a noob and obviously doesn't know what he's doing or anything about _____ (fill-in-the-blank). That being said, the information you gave around your insults was good enough to get him started.

As for your personal inclinations, what you do or don't like, or do think, is probably something that no one cares about. So, lighten up.

EDIT: BTW, the original question included nothing about exploits… it merely asked if you could remotely access computers. So, technically, the previous information given in this thread was on the right track, but not complete enough to be of any real use. :p

0 0

lesserlightsofheaven wrote: <!–why are all of you so fucking stupid?–>

First: don't flame without a reason. In order to know how to exploit something, you've to know how it works first!

<!–you fucking charlatans–>. this is why I seriously start to hate this site.

look, OP, the short answer to your question is YES, it is possible, but it's NOT as easy as using one program. you need to LEARN how networking works.

read up on protocols, read up on their corresponding services, read up on the OS you want to exploit, read up on the architecture of the computer that you want to exploit, and when you can honestly say you know all that, then find an exploit in one of the boxes on that network and proceed to own.

Didn't we say that?!

<!–or, just go to fucking milw0rm. it's probably all you'll be good for.–> //P.S: If you can't use putty, fuck you. seriously. /^^ hacking flogs!/…

Banned
0 0

Lesserlightsofheaven has a point. Even if he is fucking swearing while posting fucking information to fucking noobs like you he fucking has a fucking point.

Get it? Read his post, do as he says, otherwise you'll never learn.

0 0

spyware wrote: Lesserlightsofheaven has a point. Even if he is fucking swearing while posting fucking information to fucking noobs like you he fucking has a fucking point.

Get it? Read his post, do as he says, otherwise you'll never learn.

sorry. I only said "fucking" three times, but I suppose it was noticeable.

@zephyr and mido: this is how I help "hackers", by giving them the real world right from the beginning instead of feeding them half-truths and false hope. yes, it's probably too harsh. yes, it's being all inclusive rather then only targeting the people that deserve it. but it works. if he really wants to break into computers, the wikipedia pages to three arbitrary services is not going to help him. reading books about his target OS deep into the night will.

to honor zephyr's point, I will remove anything in the original post that was personal opinion/flame.

0 0

Sorry. I had to sleep :P.

Ok. Thanks everyone! Even the flamers. I don't care. Its criticism. I've been flamed many times before (not here :) )

I'll try everything you said. Hopefully I'll figure it out. If not, I'll start smaller.

Thanks again, all.

0 0

Blunger1 wrote: Sorry for being so blunt. I honestly wasn't expecting anyone to respond.

I played around with telnet, but I heard from a few sources it was outdated and wasn't worth learning about.

I mean where you can see, install, delete, copy, edit, yadah yadah yadah to their files.

Not directly looking at their files like desktop view, like cross loop, but in a text format. Or desktop.

So I just want to be able to see their files or something of that sort. I wouldn't be hacking computers illegally, just my own computers for practice.

I don't care which program I use.

I hope thats good info. I'm pretty much a novice hacker. Maybe I'm not ready for this?

Thanks in advanced!

Telnet is very useful! Where did u here thatQ?

Python Ninja
0 0

mate…. before you can pick a box at random and break into it you have a LOOOOT of reading to do ;)

0 0

how can blunger only have a postcount of 1? lol

yeah, you can remotely access computers, but if you want to do it illegitimately (without permission) from the other computer, you are going to have to do some more research. Perhaps the easiest way is to just bind a remote desktop connection server/trojan to a 'safe' program and send it to them, hoping that they run it :)

0 0

Absolutely, getting in is one thing. Not getting caught is another. Your ISP keeps logs and they love to stick it to "those evil hackers". Especially if it makes them look good.

I don't know who told you that telnet is outdated and not worth learning about, but they are clueless.

I realize that the vast majority of XP machines have telnet shut off but in the corporate world, I can't begin to describe how many places it's available.

For example:

There are certain big businesses using a pc5250 telnet emulator to interface their windows clients to a certain IBM OS, which manages their finances and customer data. Every XP box in the domain has telnet running, not to mention a few other of my favorite services…

Telnet is anything but useless.

Anyway, your question is very broad and thus leaves many facets to discuss. Start by understanding how networking functions.

0 0

it is a bit broad its just liek asking somone how do i hack? ( god that question really bugs me lol )

0 0

Must KNOWS to be a good Hacker:

• LOT OF PRACTICE!

0 0

ahh good old wikipedia

0 0

I don't understand why people have problems with others who just want to learn. Weren't you once clueless? I could understand if a noob wanted everyone to hack for him, but no. He is only asking for info. I'm not an expert, nor do I really consider myself a hacker, but I know enough to help people if I could. Maybe some people on this website should consider that, rather than flame anyone who was once like them.

0 0

jbjoker wrote: I don't understand why people have problems with others who just want to learn. Weren't you once clueless? I could understand if a noob wanted everyone to hack for him, but no. He is only asking for info. I'm not an expert, nor do I really consider myself a hacker, but I know enough to help people if I could. Maybe some people on this website should consider that, rather than flame anyone who was once like them.

I'm with you on this

0 0

jbjoker wrote: I don't understand why people have problems with others who just want to learn. Weren't you once clueless? I could understand if a noob wanted everyone to hack for him, but no. He is only asking for info. I'm not an expert, nor do I really consider myself a hacker, but I know enough to help people if I could. Maybe some people on this website should consider that, rather than flame anyone who was once like them.

They need to learn how to learn independently. Meta-learning, if you will. Would your physics professor hold your hand through all of the concepts in your course?

No, he would give you a general understanding of what the topic is and then give you resources the further research it yourself.

In this world, the so-called "hacking underground", it works the same way. Knowledge is free, as it should be, but you need to know where to obtain it. 99% of the time, it's common sense. E.g: the library, zine archives, popular knowledge bases, security websites, etc. Therefore, asking to be directly linked to information on a particular topic IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

:|

0 0

I agree with you, but would you agree that the best way to learn is from a teacher or someone with experience? I am sure he is reading everything he can, but sometimes the best lessons taught are by those who wrote the articles or whom have been there and done that.

0 0

People digress so much on HBH… like how I'm doing right now. It's ridiculous! :D

0 0

lesserlightsofheaven wrote:

They need to learn how to learn independently. Meta-learning, if you will. Would your physics professor hold your hand through all of the concepts in your course?

No, he would give you a general understanding of what the topic is and then give you resources the further research it yourself.

In this world, the so-called "hacking underground", it works the same way. Knowledge is free, as it should be, but you need to know where to obtain it. 99% of the time, it's common sense. E.g: the library, zine archives, popular knowledge bases, security websites, etc. Therefore, asking to be directly linked to information on a particular topic IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

:|

listen to this guy, he knows what he's talking about :)

Python Ninja
0 0

Nope, i was born a ninja.

0 0

richohealey wrote: Nope, i was born a ninja.

Sweet post count

0 0

richohealey wrote: Nope, i was born a ninja. Rofl! True i guess :p

0 0

here is an answer you might actually want:

if youre doing it with the remote computer owner's permission, if its not you, and they will accept the connection, try remote desktop connection. its in all programs->accessories->communications. otherwise try looking into netbios hacking, and if that fails research into the windows RPC vulnerabilities and exploitiing that. theyre fairly common.

0 0

netfish wrote: Must KNOWS to be a good Hacker:

• LOT OF PRACTICE!

dude, for all that your better off going to get professionally certified and get a job with it. **Do you understand how much material there is to be learned? **

LOL what are you just gonna learn to understand complex algorithims and C++ object-oriented design concepts for the hell of it? not that that would be a bad thing though. silly, maybe.

http://www.compTIA.org http://www.ciwcertified.com

nevertheless, the links from above quoted post are indeed a very helpful step in the right direction.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

matty_dontdoit wrote:

dude, for all that your better off going to get professionally certified and get a job with it.

Not necessarily. Quite a lot of people with a cert stop learning after they have a steady job. Somebody who is a hobbyist will always be learning new things because he loves it, while someone who does it for a job will only learn what is necessary because he is paid to know that.

**Do you understand how much material there is to be learned? **

A lot.

LOL what are you just gonna learn to understand complex algorithims and C++ object-oriented design concepts for the hell of it?

I do. So do many others on this site. For the people who truly know their stuff, it starts out as a hobby and becomes a career because you love it and enjoy doing it "for the hell of it". Not someone who wants to work in an interesting field and will learn it only because he is paid to.

As a last note, in the future please watch the date of posts. You bumped this thread that was long since dead.

0 0

The last post was 3 yrs. back, at least.

Banned
0 0

Fuuuuuuck.

Matty, why?!

0 1

relax, spy. matty doesn't know much the rules of posting in a forum, so just forgive him. He just thought it would be a good idea to post in this thread since he thought it would be a good idea.

can any admins lock the thread, please?