Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Keylogger

0 0

Whats the best keylogger in everyones opion? I've been thinking of trying to find one to put on a certain persons computer, but i'm not sure which one to get, so i'd really like to know what the best keyloggers around are, and what i should get :)

Also i'd like to know about remote keyloggers aswell Thanks

• AbSoRb

0 0

well, the best keylogger is one that you code yourself imo.

there are many different types of keyloggers, some are more stealthy than others. however, all of them will be hidden from non-technical users.

as to remote keyloggers, there a re few options. on a *nix box, you could have the log file emailed to you, via the mail command and a cron job. another way to do it would be to bind a shell to a port (cmd.exe or /bin/sh will work nicley). then you could view the logg with `less' or whatever….

but if you want to make your keylogger really cool, build it into a kernal rootkit. then it can stay there indefinatly and no one will know the difference.

0 0

Have to agree on this one, that way you know exactly what the code is doing and make it just the way you want it. Plus if you're good enough you can make it a lot stealthier than most of the canned junk available on the net.

Regards