Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

how do i bind a 2 files

0 0

I made keylogger but i want to bind it to a file so when someone opens it the key logger installs how would i do this?

0 0

1] If you bind the file, any (even outdated) virus scanners will pick up that the files are binded and then it may even pick up that the file is a key logger.

2] www.fuckinggoogleit.com

Some simple google search for "how to bind files" could have saved you from being self humiliated… god damn n00bs.

0 0

Haykuro, your current ranking fits in well with your previous post!

On-Topic: Google is your friend! Come on… Google before you ask ;)

0 0

Wow, touchy no? Darknight18, try google,

0 0

actually i tried google and nothing i looked for a while 2

0 0

If there is not something worse than a n00b who asks a question before searching the throne of searchyness, is one that lies about searching.. I am 100 % sure ur browser history contains 0 links of u going on google and searching "binding files".

Look, after 1 quick search, how many results i found. What 'supposivly' took u 'a while' of searching took me 3 seconds (maybe less).

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&rls=GGLD%2CGGLD%3A2005-12%2CGGLD%3Aen&q=how+to+%22bind+2+.exe+together%22

Please dont lie when someone gives u advice and say u already tried it when apparently u did not :@

0 0

YUO MAKE ME SICK DRAKKNIGHT18

0 0

i seriously did google it i got absaloutly nothing of any use. and btw why the hell would i post with out checking google first. but anyway i finally got one after my friend gave me link.

0 0

Its cause you're a n00b i have to do this i know its to late but god i just gotta do this