Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

War driving

0 0

Where would I look for information about those pesky encryption keys and how to get around them? Also I went on my first war drive today… man that was cool… there are so many unlocked networks around my town… Cool Beans….

0 0

heres an awsome link that almost no one knows about.. it talks about almost everything!

SUPER LEET SITE

exact link to section of SUPER LEET SITE that contains the WEP cracking information

SUPER LEET SITE WEP CRACKING

B);)

0 0

People can't be helpful with out the douche baggery anymore?

0 0

He is not being a douche. He answered your question on where to find the information.

0 0

lmao lojo im not being a "deuche" im just awnsering ur question of information for cracking WEP keys. if i found out all that from 1 google search i suppose u cud do the same unless u have locked urself out of google via hosts file or dont kno how to spell google..

here u go ill help:

www.google.com www.gewgle.com

:)

btw www.fuckinggoogleit.com

0 0

Oi, screw off prick; Haykuro is offering more than I would have, your the one being the douche, so quit whining, get a life, study some stuff, and you won't be hated… much;