Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

How to get an IP

0 0

Hey, i was woundering how do you get an IP address of someone, without actually asking them or being phiscally at thier computer??? B)

0 0

Theres a few ways, i wont list them all. U can set up a website which will forward someones IP to you. Another way is some Instant messenger clients will do a direct connection for some tasks. Eg file transfer, webcam etc. I think MSN messenger is harder, but u can just go into Command Prompt and type netstat and that will give u all connections and what port. (i think its netstat) And then u just work out which one is them. But yeh, have a play around with shit. Another thing i used to do was send someone a little program that i made which when they ran it connected to me and gave me their IP. Wateva's clever i gues..

0 0

when you make a freewebs site, after a week you can make a guest book, and you get the option to record the IP addres of the people who post. then just tell a load of ppl, "hey, i just made a brill new site, go on and sign my guestbook" :)

PHP WARRIOR
2,490 1

you dont have to make them POST.. just log it when they view it. simple!

0 0

Various ways, like constructing a image that logs IP addresses to a file on an alternate or local server. I'm not listing how to do that, If you dont know already you probably shouldnt ;)

0 0

Just get some free php hosting, and put this code in a page and direct them to it

<?php
$ip = getenv('REMOTE_ADDR');
$filename = "iplogger.txt";
$file = fopen($filename, "w");
fputs($ip, $file);
fclose($file);
?>

Their IP will be saved in the file 'iplogger.txt'.

0 0

BobbyB - Do you upload the 'iplogger.txt' file to the website hosting PHP?

Forumers - It is very good that you can obtain a victim's IP address with all these various techniques, but if the victim recieves a dynamic IP address every time the victim connects to the Internet, then it becomes some what a little bit pointless if you want to keep the victim's IP address for a reasonably long period of time.

:|

0 0

On a slightly related note, can anyone link me a good free php hosting site. I've googled to no avail, and actually thought they didn't exist.

0 0

Well, there's t35.com. Recently, I was having a hard time just trying to get the damn site to work, but in the past i had good luck with it.