Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

help with using a proxy?

0 0

Hey i know basical how to set a porxy up, iv just got broad band and its diiferent from dial up when setting a proxy up i know that but when i have set it up i dont work, could you post what i need to do here please or give he any hint and tips:D

any help would be great thankyou:D

0 0

yeah every on says get firefox:S,

I need new hard drive as min has 134mb space free on it:(

so my com isnt running full speed lol whe i get a new hard drive i will start running fire fox:D

0 0

Not meaning to be abusive, but u goddamn fuking wanker. Oh i only have 134 meg of HD space. That must mean i cant install a 4.7mb application (15 or so when installed). I'd suggest once u get to the stage where ur that low on HD space, ud have a fair bit of shit on there. Spyware, Adware etc etc. Viruses even. Even if u run shit spyware removal tools, like Ad-aware, Microsoft anti spyware etc etc. (Assuming u are running windows). You strike me as the type of fuked up shit who knows nothing about computers but wants to become a hacker. Hell, maybe its just me but fuk it u know deep down u arent cut out to be a hacker. What sort of computer are u running ne way? (full specs, cpu, OS, ram, HD size etc etc)

0 0

lol i have 2 200gb hard drives in but both ore full with programes and files ect…

no spyware or viruzes are on my computer at all my friend, i build websites and fix computers for a living, i just never got into the hacking side of things befor:(

so suck my balls my friend:P

I also have a server with 3 200gb harddrives in but as you know lame ass i cant use that:P

i only asked for advise fuck head!!!!

0 0

I don't know why everyone seems to feel the need to flame and whine all the time… do you even realise the more you swear the less intelligent you look?

This will probably help: Proxy Tutorial

0 0

I'm using firefox and I've tried using a proxy before. I go to connection settings and it gives me a whole lotta places to place my proxy. I've always clicked the manual proxy and then entered my anonymous proxy in Http proxy, yet when I sign on it doesn't work. Also, why should you pick a proxy closest to you? wouldn't you wanna pick one….not closest to you?

0 0

Slight Return wrote: I'm using firefox and I've tried using a proxy before. I go to connection settings and it gives me a whole lotta places to place my proxy. I've always clicked the manual proxy and then entered my anonymous proxy in Http proxy, yet when I sign on it doesn't work. Also, why should you pick a proxy closest to you? wouldn't you wanna pick one….not closest to you?

easy just make sure you have "manual proxy config" ticked and "use the same proxy for all protocals" ticked and mess with nothing else, then put your proxy IP in the first box and its port number n the second box ONLY ,then away you go,

ps, i use proxys in mexico lol dont know why your told to use them close to you

0 0

Okay, thanks. Sorry for the noobage but I checked to see if my proxy was actually anonymous and the results said Proxy Server not Found and then it listed my proxy IP but not my real insigtbb one. Does that mean it worked? =p

0 0

Slight Return wrote: Okay, thanks. Sorry for the noobage but I checked to see if my proxy was actually anonymous and the results said Proxy Server not Found and then it listed my proxy IP but not my real insigtbb one. Does that mean it worked? =p

errrrm just do this to see if it works, just take the proxy off check your IP here http://www.whatismyip.com/ remember that, then put your proxy back on and if its changed it worked :D

0 0

There are also good plugins to Firefox to switch frindly beetween proxies.