Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Starting out...

0 0

Well I just really want to know what languages I should know before i even start the basic web hacking. I already know html, and I'd some advice from poeple to start me in the right path. I really want to learn how to hack networks so if someone could lead me off in that direction that'd nice. I have used trojens and that stuff before(easy…) and like people say its hacking but I just wanna do it the true way. lol

Thanks for reading, Bulba

;)

0 0

bulbasaur, what kind of name is that? Anyways, you should learn a programming language, such as C.

0 0

Its a pokemon name isnt it? I agree with the C programming language but it might help to learn Javascript and PHP

0 0

C might be a bit tough on you.

Also, completely forget your past of using trojans since its clear that you didn't make them yourself. It's wonderful that you realize that what you did wasn't "true" hacking.

I'd second Darth_Pengu. Learn JavaScript. Then I'd recommend PHP. However, you said you wished to hack networks. Javascript and PHP wouldn't help you much there.

Basically, hacking computers rather than websites requires more of a programming knowledge (C, C++, Delphi, ASM) than a web scripting knowledge (HTML, JS, PHP, ASP).

But I'd also like to say that I find web scripting easier to jump into than programming. So my recommendation is: Learn JS and PHP so you can get a grasp of learning languages. Then take a try at C.

If you find C too hard, then you should think about starting from the bottom with a language like QBASIC.

If you want to know where to find info on any of these things then just ask below. Or you could always try Google.

0 0

I really like these kinds of posts Le Sigh; :)

Bulbasaur (Sp?) is a pokemon, back when I was savy with them he was cool; He was a plant or something…

ANYWHO, listen to Xero he is one smart cookie;

0 0

The only problem with learning a scripting language first is that you become a lazy programmer. Scripting languages are generally more lax in their syntax and type-enforcement. If you learn a strongly-typed language first, then learning a scripting language will be much easier. The first language I really learned was Java. After learning that, it was very easy to pick up C, PHP, javascript, or whatever I wanted to learn. If you really want to become a good hacker, you should learn to be a pure programmer. Don't learn to program in language X, learn to program so that you can use the language as a tool.

0 0

That's true, mets0c. But a complete beginner diving into C would be very challenging and may discourage them to carry on. That's why I suggest you start with something a little easier and try to work your way up to the more intimidating languages.

Sweet, I'm a cookie!

alert(document.cookie["Xero"]);

0 0

I agree that C would be a tough start. Perhaps a more forgiving OO language such as Java or C# would be better. I still believe that starting with a strongly-typed language will be better in the long run. Yes, it will be a bit more frustrating at first, but in the end I think it's better. You'll be a more skilled programmer.

0 0

Thanks guys. Just one more thing, should I learn from books or from places online.(I'm thinkin books) And if so do you know any goods ones…?

Thanks, Bulba;)

0 0

Books or online … that's a matter of personal preference. Some like online, others like books. Either way if you stick with it there are plenty of valid resources for both. Personally, I prefer online because it costs less.