Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hacking School

0 0

I think that the idea of a hacking school website for reformed skript kiddies and newbies, is brilliant, and should be pursued. Unfortunatly, i'm not a good web designer, or hacker (heck, i'll join the school), but, if there are any good web designers out there who are willing to help create a new place where wannabe hackers can learn say something here. (Or just give your opinion on the idea :))

Stop the infection………. teach. :)

• AbSoRb

0 0

That would be NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 1

perhaps people could start making "lessons" that could be hosted on this site.

like record the screen and hack something + talk through it at the same time.

then people can watrch the video's and have a visual lesson.

0 0

I was thinking just that, I know there are a lot of programs that can do that, I can try, I guess, I'm just not sure how the video recording program will work on my computer, its a crappy ol' Dell Dimension 4300S. shudders

0 0

so you're gunna record stuff for us noobs =D? that'd be awesome

0 1

thats great!

im working on a personal project at the moment, but once i have that complete. I'll make a few video lessons to upload :)

0 0

visual learning, alright. i can learn faster that way so more power to you people doing it

0 1

if anyone wants to create video lessons, please email them to me and i can include them on HBH

0 0

Mr_Cheese, what about screenshot lessons? i could do a few and take screen captures with GIMP, if that'd be okay.

0 0

I'll work on a few videos. I just 'bought' (quote unquote :P) my copy of Camtasia Studio. I can make some vids.

0 1

screenshot lessons could be ok.. depends how they turn out. make something, and email it.

if its good i'll load it onto the site :)

also, if you want some narration, then send me a text file along with it, and i'll narrate along with the screens.

0 0

we could do it in flash also, flash tutorials would be better that just the moveclip or the images.

0 1

what would people want in their lessons. (obvioulsy it would be simple lessons for begginners - because intermediate / advanced ahckers wont need lessons, and could work things out for themselves!)

We also, obvioulsy have to teach known exploits. So i was thinking along the lines of:

Guestbook hacking, via html XSS attack on a site, via PM or articles etc SQL injections on a forum

anyone have any other ideas?

0 0

If you would like I can make graphics for the page that these will be hosted on. Im sort of new to photoshop, but I made n3w7yp3's signature and a few others that if you want to review I can send in. But I can start on thoughs graphics right away.

0 0

yea, i can say that omnipresence did a good job on my sig.

0 0

there is a doug tv www.dougtv.com a hack tv at www.binrev.com (there is like 3 or 4 videos total but all are half an hour long) so you could post a link there. also would you like a time limit on these things or can they be anything form 5 minutes to an hour or what? anyways thats all peace out yo.:p

0 0

What about some videos like SYSTM.org or TheBroken :P That'd be saweeeet! Lol.

Camtasia?! Psh. I take thousands of screenshots for each 1/2 a second and then line them up and make my own animation :P. Nah, just kidding. I got Camtasia Studio as well, but it's jumpy :\.

0 0

actually the idea of the hacking school for ppl who wants to learn hacking and stuff is great but….. i was alwas thinking about the old time hackers and how did they become hackers actually old time hackers didn't have a school to learn them how to hack old time hackers didn't even had site's like hackthissite.org,hellboundhackers.org..the old time hackers had nothing but books and well to know search and gain information about the systems and computers,old time hackers had only the thirst for knowledge and learning new things and study now things,on the other side we have war game servers we have books we have tutorials all over the net we have vedios ..all what i mean that if we didn't search for the information it will not be fun to be a hackers if we don't read it will not be hackers if we don't learn on our own we can't be hackers .ppl every thing is fcked up allready so don't distroy it any more every thing now is easy to learn now you can't tell the real hacker from wanna be both got the tools and know the sources of the information..all what the wanna be need is to spend some time reading its more like dirveing a car you need some time untill u can drive the same with hacking .i my self have spent more than 3 years searching and reading untill i begin the right way untill i find out my way but am not a good hacker yet i think that support sites like hackthissite.org and hellboundhackers.org adding new chalenges is the best way to learn hacking cause for example when i solve chalenge that require some sql injection i go and grap tutorials about sql and learn sql and then read about sql injection and then read the chelnge again and i find the challenge easy that's the way it works so ppl want to do realy something help the noobs add new challenges support sites but dont think that makeing a hacking school will help noobs…no it will not help them because the real hacking school is the wild cyper space.

0 1

nice post wolfmoon. Thats presiscly the attitude we need more of at HBH.

i agree about your view on learning. And you get more pride in what you can do, if you learnt it yourself.

however i think video lessons will be great. If they are used correctly, they can inspire motivation, and encourage learning.

You'll see from the simple guestbook lesson, it doesnt give you a exact list of words / things to do. It guides you through the steps you need to take, but encourages you to improve on whats already been done.

If you watch the first video (once its uploaded) then i think you may chang eyour mind.

But i completely see your point of view.

0 0

very true but we dont want to teach ppl how to hack. we are merely giving them a "bump" so that they can get a better understanding of the provided missions. which from doing them they will learn the basics of hacking.

0 0

So um… what's the deal? I come up with an idea and everyone just laughs it off. Then you guys go and decide to implement it in HBH as if you guys had come up with the idea months ago?

Whatever.

0 0

i thinkt hat would be a great idea, none of you guys know who i am but i want to learn as much as i can and this website is great along with hts but its very frustrating with nothing really to learn, all you can do is stare at the challenges or read stuff on w3schools.com and then read teh forums to help figure it out, the videos and stuff would help alot, or something tha tjust teaches people i'm new and want to learn so anything will help

0 0

well i have nothing to say but good luck and am looking forward to watch these videos