Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

What do hackers use encryption for?

0 0

What use is it? Do you use it for hacking or is it just something for fun?

0 0

Alot of people learn to hack because they want a carreer in computers and hacking is the best way to learn about the environment. Others will want to destroys things. Others want to destroy things for money. Its a vast world.

0 0

Cereal wrote: Alot of people learn to hack because they want a carreer in computers and hacking is the best way to learn about the environment. Others will want to destroys things. Others want to destroy things for money. Its a vast world. But that did not answer my question. And im not in to either…I just wanna learn

0 0

Ah I misread, sorry.

Encryption is used for securing data. If theirs 3 people, and 2 of those people have a secret, they will want to hide it from the 3ed person without that 3ed person finding out what their secret is. To someone who doesnt know the encryption method (the algorithm) it looks just like a bunch of random letters. But the two people know theirs a method to the madness, and have a way of de-coding it, and reading the secret. Hackers mathmatically analyse encryption algorithms, and crack the message they hide.

A good example is when you buy something online. You give a credit card number, which is encrypted by the website you bought the item from, sent to their servers where it is revceived, un-encrypted, and processed. If a hacker were to intercept the encrypted credit card number they could crack it and see the number and do all sorts of evil things. Of course, there is protection against this, but everything has a flaw.

0 0

I might understand. I will keep reading thanks