Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

how do you hack?

0 0

alright so i've been interested in hacking for quite sometime but i can't make heads or tails of it.. anyone out there that could help and give me a push start on this thing would really cool.. help please!!! **** ADAM

0 0

OK. Before you get flamed:

Learn as much as you can about computers in general.

Learn about OS's, in particular Linux (yay), Mac OS(yay) and Windows(eeeew).

Learn HTML. Learn a web scripting language such as JavaScript. Learn a server side language such as PHP. Learn a programming language such as C.

Then, learn as much as you possibly can about other languages.

Learn from websites such as [url]http://www.w3schools.com[url]

Learn the value of google.

Learning to hack doesn't take days. It doesn't take months. It takes years. BE DEDICATED.

That's all I can think of right now, due to my state of intense tiredness.

0 0

I'd think someone so "interested" in hacking would have collected enough information to at least know a) not to ask questions like this and b) look around before asking.

Hacking isn't one specific action. We can't tell you "how to hack." Hacking is a way of thinking. If you can't think like a hacker, you can just say goodbye.

Nobody (at least MOST people) aren't going to sit around and spoon feed everything they know to you. Stop being a noob and learn on your own.

God, how do these people find these hacking communities yet manage to completely miss all the web design and programming tutorials/articles?!

You have two options:

1. Leave.
  2. Learn quietly

</flame>

EDIT: Don't black hat?! Pfft. That takes all the fun out of hacking. White hats are the reason real hackers have a bad name. They go all out to dumb down and explain every aspect of exploiting a hole in the name of security that even the noobs can destroy. So then we have all these noobs destroying sites.

;) Hacktivists aren't white hats. Black hats are the true freedom seeking hackers that actually make a difference in today's cyber culture.

0 0

YouCantHide wrote: alright so i've been interested in hacking for quite sometime but i can't make heads or tails of it.. anyone out there that could help and give me a push start on this thing would really cool.. help please!!! **** ADAMI've you've been interesting in hacking for quite sometime why have you waited until now to do something about it? Get off your proverbial ass and start learning. Now I know you're gonna ask "What should I lean?" Well, the answer to that is everything. If you don't know how to do something figure out what you need to learn and then learn it. It's really not that complicated. Oh, one more thing don't ask stupid ass questions again.

0 0

Grindordie wrote: Xero I disagree with ya. "Black hats is the pure freedom of hacking" Well not really. Black Hats like to destroy anything is on their way.

Hackers didnt get a bad name from white hats.. they have got them from black hats and 80% of script kiddies.

Sure its fun being a blackhat in the begining.. but how does it help? it bringh trouble with the police.

Thats why I am a grey hat. I get in and take a look. download what I need and leave. if its for a reason like some skidie spammed HBH then I would defeace it.

Agreed.

But something a lot of people do is associate wreckless script kiddies with black hats and vice versa. And I wouldn't really say that black hats will destroy everything in their way, black hats just feel a little less merciful when hacking than grey hats.

Maybe I'm wrong (I usually am ;)). Maybe my hat's just a bit darker shade of grey but not entirely black.

0 0

I agree with Xero that most people think black hats and skiddies are the same. When most people hear the term hackers they think of skiddies mostly. IMO, given an exploit a white hat will test it on their own machines, a black hat will use someone else's machine. White hats seem to believe the best way to spread knowledge about an exploit is through security releases (like Security Focus) and vendor patches. Black hats seems to like to show that the exploit works and is damaging in the real world.

But that's just my pseudo-incoherent blabber.

0 0

I think this brings us back to the whole "hacktivism" idea, a hacktivist can be extremely destructive, but it could be for the purpose of good in his mind. Someone who defaces an innocent persons website (actually i know someone who defaced a fucking MUSIUM) or educational institution (which can only better mankind) could be a blackhat, but I dont, and will never, give them the title of hacker.

My two cents…

0 0

Geez stop trying to make this guy and evil black hat we all knwo Gray hat is the way to go ;)

0 0

to me, black hats are generally more destructive, however they are not skiddies as black hats have knowledge and skiddies just download and fire off the latest 0day.

white hats are the ones who post exploits to Bugtraq and vuln-dev and (like somebody else said eariler), they test out exploits on thier own boxen.

thats jsut my thoughs on the topic, personally i'm not a big fan of blackhats, but then again my hat is probably lighter than some peopels here. i'm pretty much a light gray hat (or depending on your perspective, white with some gray spots).

0 0

well you have 0 points. Start at this site.