Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Logging/hacking chat clients?

0 0

Hi! I was thinking one day, wouldn't it be fun to know what my friends are talking about via chat clients like MSN messenger and ICQ? Yeah, that'd be awsome! So, I googled 'round a little but couldn't find anything useful about the subject. Does anyone here know anything about, for example, logging someone else's conversations, without being in them yourself or something like that? Is a keylogger perhaps a good tool to use for this? Any guides howto's that you can point me to? Thanks for all your help! \\Jeff

0 0

you could always write a keylogger and some how install in on there comp and get it to upload the logs to a site.

0 0

that's your best bet :d

0 0

Why would you want to do that anyway???

0 0

Any suggestions or tips on keyloggers to use? Or perhaps someone knows a little about programming one, and can give me some pointers? I mean, it's no use if the keylogger is easily detected, and i fear that my programming skills doesn't include totally hiding a program from a user. ;-)

0 0

OO7 Keylogger, Invisible Keylogger, Ghost Keylogger… the list goes on.

0 0

i made one that you put on there computer, its invisible to there task manager and taskbar. you send them the file get them to open it and it logs everything they type and when u click a button it sends it directly to a textbox on the client(the end of the program that u have)

0 0

Rather than keylogging you can do a basic ARP posion, or a man in the middle attack (same thing different names).

It works best if your on the same network, example at the library. You can use Cain (i use Cain sense it sorts out the packets for me, saves me some time) or u can use Ethereal (i use this when on linux machines, sadly Cain is not a linux program..) and then just log all packets flying in and out of the computer, thus allowing u to see wut messages he is sending and wut messages he is receaving.. key logging will only get u wut he is sending not receaving..

google on ARP poisoning or man in the middle attacks, please dont tell anyone u cud not find any tutorials on that on google cuz thats how i learned about it :)B)

0 0

on hackthissite.org they have a article that has a very simple key logger but make sure you look around in the replies since someone added on how to make it email to you.

0 0

Rather than logging keys pressed, which would only record what one person types, you could use hooks to record the window contents (I used this before logging was available in MSN to log my convos).

Regards

[Edit] In fact you could trick the person into logging in MSN somehow (if they don't already) and then just break in and steal his logs ;) [/Edit]