Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Trojans

0 0

do u guys know where i can download any trojans? and dont say "google.com" cuz ive already looked there and all i can was trojans removers

0 0

XxXCloudStrifeXxX wrote: do u guys know where i can download any trojans? and dont say "google.com" cuz ive already looked there and all i can was trojans removers

Fucking skiddie; Ugh; Learn to code you annoying little pest

Have a nice day, -Deshouleres

0 0

Don't help others in being a skiddie, help them to learn, if anything. Just because they did some Google searches should not automatically entitle them to free answers on the forum. If you want a trojan, make one yourself. For the record I did one Google search and found many sites where I could download a trojan. Those sites exist and they aren't hard to find.

0 0

You kow i never used somne one elses script like a skid,althoguh i did look at a lot of it to see how things work? I'm not a big fan or tutorials and just never felt the need to try soemthing once i kjnew it worked… :P

0 1

why doesnt someone PM this SK a nice link to a exe file.

That is what he wants, a link to a exe file he can download. So be nice to him and send him a trojan. i must apoligize Cloud about the fellow members and their attitude. Im sure someone will PM you with a link soon. Hope that helps.

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: why doesnt someone PM this SK a nice link to a exe file.

That is what he wants, a link to a exe file he can download. So be nice to him and send him a trojan. i must apoligize Cloud about the fellow members and their attitude. Im sure someone will PM you with a link soon. Hope that helps.I'd rather go to his house, down into the dark basement where he dwells, turn all the lights on and watch him cry in terror at all the lights. Then, for good measure I'd punch him in the face.

0 0

well put. Right after you turn the lights off and leave and his eyes have the chance to re-train themselves to the darkness, I'll repeat the cycle…. Let's take shifts!! Anyone?

0 0

MrGrayHat wrote: well put. Right after you turn the lights off and leave and his eyes have the chance to re-train themselves to the darkness, I'll repeat the cycle…. Let's take shifts!! Anyone?I'm in!

0 0

why dont you try get thow these challenges 1st and trojens not the easyest way (in time u may find this out young 1 "LOL" )