Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

so lets just say

0 0

ok, so lets say Im not at home, and want to hack my computer. I dont have anything like netbus running and just want to get access to the files on it, say a paper for school . Where would I start (I know where I would start but not finish, just for n00bs sake where would I start and how would I obtain the document. The comp would be running XP Home.

So if you could start with naming some tools that would display vulns and stuff tht would help. This is mostly to help me get a tutorial written faster since I dont have a lot of time.

0 0
  1. Tools are for N00bs, create your own tools
  2. no one will tell you how to do it
  3. learn something and dont try to be smart, because we are smarter…

0 0

chill Xyng mabey he's ligit. He has done quite a few challenges. 330 points total.

0 0

The way he's phrasing it though is suspicious.

0 0

ya it is. we should make up a test for him! lol.

0 0

haah test away, seriously though I would like to know for that purpose, Ive lost alot of points on a lot of papers for not havin them with me. and i know this is a very n00b question and im not claiming to be l337 but the hell im a n00b

0 0

Are you retarded Xyng? Every hacker uses tools. For example, i bet you use Mozilla Firefox or IE, that is a tool. I bet you've used a port scanner. Tool. I bet you've used windows or linux. Tool. I recommend: NMap

0 0

I'm with Psycha on this one, that was a tad bit harsh, there, Xyng

0 0

ya nmap is a good tool to start with. see if you can find an exploit scanner to. That way you would know what is vulnerable and would save you a bunch of testing time.(dont know what your looking for but google has everything!)

0 0

Yeah use nmap its probably one of the best tools around

0 0

Are you retarded Xyng? Every hacker uses tools. For example, i bet you use Mozilla Firefox or IE, that is a tool. I bet you've used a port scanner. Tool. I bet you've used windows or linux. Tool. I recommend: NMap

Psycha that's crap what you're saying… Windows isn't a tool, Firefox isn't a tool

Portscanner IS a tool, but i dont download them i make them myself and that was my point. And don't say every hacker uses tools because then you still have to learn much and talk to real hackers.