Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

ok .... this is probubly asking for flames however ...

0 0

hey all I just found this site by accident(was on the uplink site) while i know this is probubly dumb to even ask I would like to learn to crack i dont want tutorials or scripts or progs, just some advice on what to learn The only coding ive ever done is html and Vbasic When i was a kid i used progs ect but now Id just like to be able to learn on my own I start collage this year for programming and game design and have already done hnc web design does this help i know ppl usually get flame for this kind of post but hey self confessed noob so flamming me just wastes your time i already know i cant have ansers gave to me, all i ask for is the ability to learn on my own the information is virtually impossable to find due to all the ppl in the know feeling too leet to let us mere noobs in on it sorry dont mean to bitch just gets frustrating you know thanx for at least taking the time to read guys if this post gives you the need to find your flamthrower so be it but id appreciate real answers or even people telling me to find out myself without flame cheers evo

0 0

evolution wrote: … i know ppl usually get flame for this kind of post …

People get flamed for asking us to do the work, you want to learn, great job on that. Some things I would check out are possibly visit a second hand store near you and pick up the following coding books:

-Java -C++ -C+

Those are the main coding languages that I can think up that are dynamic enough to be used for apps the most. I may be incorrect, but if I am I will be corrected;

Enjoy and PM anytime; I really am glad there is someone who is willing to learn;

0 0

If you want to hack on the web, you should spend some time learning about networking, and how things actually work. To start, try googling:

Three way handshake TCP UDP IP addresses Proxies

And just keep reading anything you can find on the internet. After that, you should try doing the challenges on this site. Each one has some threads in this forum on it, or an article written about it, so you can learn how to go through them, and from that, what you need to learn about.

If you are more interested in cracking programs, you should learn at least one programming language, if only to get the basic feel for how programs flow, then learn to use a hex editor or debugger (see if you can find ollydbg). That will be quite hard though, starting from where you are.

One other tip..use the shift key. You will get more respect for having well written, syntactically accurate, posts, with good spelling and punctuation and all. You will notice that (for the most part) the real hackers are the ones that can write properly, while the "l33t" ones are the kids that don't know anything.

There are lots of people here who would be happy to answer questions, as long as you ask them well. Good luck!

0 0

Giggles Master Stealth you'll make me blush. :) Anyhow yes he's is correct, although your post was quite well written so I didn't see the point in bringing it up. Anyhow, VB, Java, C and C++ is more than enough I think Deshouleres. :p

Good luck, and you now where I am if you need help.

Wolfmankurd

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: Giggles Master Stealth you'll make me blush. :) Anyhow yes he's is correct, although your post was quite well written so I didn't see the point in bringing it up. Anyhow, VB, Java, C and C++ is more than enough I think Deshouleres. :p

Good luck, and you now where I am if you need help.

WolfmankurdFYI for all of you out there, I never learned VB and I'm doing just fine. :) But, learing to program is very important.

0 0

hey all, Looks like i have quite a lot of reading and coding to get done then. i already know a little html, like the structure and some of the simpler commands. And I've messed around in vb(building media players and little point N click adventures) but it seems this is going to make my year at collage more interesting(them teaching me to code then me using that for "other things"). I cant wait to get started, as soon as i saw this i started freshing up on html I think I'd like to learn both hacking and cracking now(been looking around the forum:-) ) thanx for all the help guys, 'preciated one question(i dont expect the answer to be like next wk, prob not even next month), how long into all of this will I be able to try some lil simple things(tryed the social engineering challange and I could'nt even get a respose"please ask more specific question") you must remember being here and couldent wait to try it it all looks so mysterious and the unlimited potential for knollage(obviously not in spelling, lol) its adictive i was up till like 4:30 just reading last night

thanx evo

0 0

Hey guys, im a nooby at this hax stuff, too… and i read the threads on it and saw you need to learn C+ and C++ to make it easier…well what about batch files and stuff? im not good when it comes to different types of files…how do i learn that stuff???

0 0

First off, C+ isn't a language in use, it's C or C++. Batch files are just a series of commands bundled together, it's nothing too special. Just read and try things.

0 0

Make sure you make a back up of your things though. The first time I was messing around with batch commands I accendetally (SP) delete a needed file for Windows to boot and then in trying to fix it actually made it worse. LOL, then the next day after reinstalling ended up making a batch virus (Just a bunch of delete commands) and opened it on mistake (Damn sisters) and had to do it all over again. lol.