Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

My New Hacking Website

0 0

it would be better if you had sum hackalbe content and get some stuff of how to do the challenges you make apart form that not bad

0 0

dude I figured out challenge 1 by looking at the source and when I typed in the password it doesnt go to the right page? any tips? Thanks for your time. O and btw nice website :)

0 0

It needs work, but i like what you've done with it so far. I really do suggest some informational material. Your free to rip off any of my articles as long as you give credit. You could also find a whole bunch of royalty free material at www.textfiles.com. Then again, people could just go there couldnt they? Challenge 1, as stated above, is broken. Good job!

0 0

Did you steal this stuff from HackThisSite.org? I mean, in the tips you even have a link right to it…

0 0

LMAO.

Nice job ripping the HackThisSite basic challenges. Oh, and +1 for forgetting to change the link in your tips.

Wow, what a genius.

0 0

Yeah man u stole half that stuff from Hack This Site, you should come up with ur own stuff, and make sure you dont have HTML code showin on the page its really annoying. other than that good stuff keep workin on it.

0 0

dude, all you did was just copy HTS's challenges. its cool that you're trying to set up your own site, but just come up with your own challenges.

0 0

well basickly i think you should give up, you stole the stuff and plus you have 5 points, maybe if you want to make your own ideas up first, get atleast a good 300+points so you know what your doing

and the first hint, 'view the scorce' is like asking someone to 'guess where the chips are' then saying, 'look in the bag':|

lame but understandable (spelling)