Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Just a thought...

0 0

Instead of the Guttman deletion panic button, why not get two huge magnets and stick them on the side of your comp, and if someone breaks in or tries to take your stuff… flip the switch activating the magnets. That would work to sucessfully fry your comp and rid yourself of the problems right? Also the storage devices that use magnetic storage, you could do the same for a stack of those correct? Just a thought rather than trusting it to a deletion method.

Comments, suggestions. Other panic button ideas?

-Deshouleres

0 0

why would you want to delete everything on your computer anyway?

0 1

well, say the doorbell rings and you look outside, and theresloads of police waiting to take you and your comp away. Then you need a Pnaic button to delite everything.

Or just use a Removable harddrive, and then quickly switch it to a "clean" hardrive. ;)

0 0

A small amount of C-4 on the hard drive always works for me.

0 0

While we're at it why not strap a small neuclear device to the motherboard, if there's anything left after the explosion who cares? you're dead:P

0 0

cleaning your box is a tricky problem. pretty much no matter how badly you mess it up, a government agency like the FBI/CIA would be able to recover some data from it using a FREDDIE (or another data recovery device). but usually a local poplice department would not posses the means to do such an indepth search…

i think one of the best ways to clean your box would be to get a removable HD, swap it with a clean one (toss the old one into the bushes). then when you get back, incertate(sp?) the old HD. just my .02….

0 0

why just not break the law? lol, anyway, one of my friends is getting watched by the police and they came and asked his dad lots of questions. he thinks its to do with him downloading music. I gave him my old 6gig hard-drive and he's running linux until they go. mainly because linux was already installed and he's not stupid enough to put a pirate copy of XP on, not that he wants to :P.

0 0

yeah thank god for removable hard drives!