Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HBH staff

0 0

Has anyone else lost their admin features? Or is this just me? I logged on an hour ago and I had that. I still have my other account information intact. Mr_Cheese please PM on whether or not your also having this problem or reactivate my admin features. Either way I need to talk to everyone to help isolate this problem.

0 0

What happened to the extra 2 on your name? Also why did you just register today? Why did you change your email address to styxfire679@yahoo.com?

0 0

LMFAO

0 0

I was like WTF when I read that. You have to be kidding me!

0 0

Nice try though ;)

0 0

Wow no noobs here, of coarse I have to get MetSoc who feels he must look up every detail. although that was a stupid mistake not to register with black's email. Nice job Met.

0 0

BlackAce27 wrote: Wow no noobs here, of coarse I have to get MetSoc who feels he must look up every detail. although that was a stupid mistake not to register with black's email. Nice job Met.You're gonna get me?

0 0

Yeah metsoc30 pwned you. Also, his sig would be useful. no n00bs here? go check the "dumb people" thread for some shocking stuff.

0 0

Yeah theres noobs here, and one of them is y0u!

0 0

And you actually think that an Admin at a HACKING SITE is going to be a noob. rofl

0 0

o ok. ill make u an admin. woops. i pushed the ban button. :o stupid butterfingers. try to make a screen name that is original. u have to have the extra 2. its a fashion statementB)

0 0

Funny noob.