Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

anonymous email through yahoo

0 0

not sure if this is of interest to anyone, or if it's just plain lame or whatever, but here goes…you can send anonymous emails, (attached to a greeting card), through yahoo greetings www.yahoo.americangreetings.com. all you have to do is pick out a free card, and then click on the personalize button. you will have the options to enter a recipient, and then it asks you to enter a sender. you can put in whatever email you like, it doesn't require you to login with your yahoo email account to send it. i have tried this myself, and it does work. -b1nary

0 0

Why not just use the one on blockstatus.com?

0 1

I use my own anonymous emailer. I coded it in php, then installed my own mail server.

So i can send any email to any host, from anyone, and it doesnt get filtered into junkmail :)

If your into fake emails, then i think this is the best way, and easy to setup too!

0 0

I agree with you, that it is best to code your own, I just thought it was interesting that you could do it through yahoo. -b1nary

0 0

You can also send forged emails via telnet.