Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

"customize win xp"

0 0

ok, so on a certain computers which may or may not be at school they have disabled all right clicking(everywhere) if you make a shortcut to c:\ when you try and open it you are blocked and such protection. I want to be able to clear temp internet files access solitaire….and such things so can any of you be any help?

0 0

try using a batch, to delete them or run stuff pm if you need help making a batch its like the only thing i can do lol.

0 0

use something you wouldnt suspect could help….antivirus. if they have antivirus running try double clicking the task bar icon look for a menu which tells you which drives are being scanned and edit the list then browse for a drive or directory from there you can get a filename for anything you like really, make a new shortcut with the target specified as the file you want (eg the solitaire program) and once the shortcut is set up you can double click it and play…although be creative with a shortcut to any program on any drive…ya know solitaire aint the only game you can play..;)

this will only work for letting you access a file though not a directory (not normally) and if you cant access the antivirus get an administrator password, not hard, jus watch the admin for their username and guess standard passwords like "administrator" our admins was "changeme" also if you can get access to the bios you can change the boot up options to boot to the hard disk and have local access that way, though if its pasworded you gotta spend time guessing or bruting it. my ex school's network security was good too.