Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

proxys

0 0

Ok guys/girls i was wondering if you could help me out a little. I was wondering what kind of proxys and if you could were or how can i find a good one. anything you guys/firls could do would be great.

0 0

thanks guys that really helps and one more question. What kind of server do you guys use.

0 0

hackerWoF wrote: What kind of server do you guys use. what do you mean? are you talking about the type of proxy? if so i usually use anonymous

0 0

Proxies come in a lot of varieties, but generally terms like 'anonymous' or 'elite' on proxies are pretty meaningless. A proxy will never make you entirely safe, only slow tracking down. Don't trust the language much, but it does help some.

Anyway, use a decent client such as Firefox and a platform-level proxy application to route through proxies. Use both web proxies and SOCKS5 proxies for external pieces of web applications.

0 0

Yes when i said what kinds i ment what types and thanks for all the help

0 0

use tor instead, it's is quite easy to install ( see this great guide on how to install it by Lockdown: http://www.criticalsecurity.net/index.php?showtopic=6483) it is rather secure, although it is still trackable, as can be seen in the other thread concerning tor it is far more secure than a regular proxy though

0 0

thousandtoone wrote: Anyway, use a decent client such as Firefox and a platform-level proxy application to route through proxies. Use both web proxies and SOCKS5 proxies for external pieces of web applications.

i've got two questions.

1, what's a platform-level proxy application? 2 what's a SOCKS5 proxy??

tnx