Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Defcon...?

0 0

Is anyone planning on going this year?

Is anyone really excited about it?

Anyone still trying to talk their parentals into letting them go? (Hehe)

Anyone already making hotel reservations?

:)

0 0

Unfortunately I wont be going this time, I have much too much to do (community service, therapy, etc…) to even consider going :(

0 0

SimplySolitary_ wrote: Is anyone planning on going this year?

Is anyone really excited about it?

Anyone still trying to talk their parentals into letting them go? (Hehe)

Anyone already making hotel reservations?

:)

Not really, i wish i could go, but the transportation would be hell on my funds. I'm also going to Arizona to look at, hopefully, my future college,a dn that's a good $2000 round-trip, so there's probably no way.

I wasn't really excited about it anyways, i've wanted to see the blue-tooth sniper, the program that "unpatches" old Windows exploits, and the "Wall of Sheep," but other than that, just meeting up with some of you would be cool. It seems to get a larger fan-base every year, so you know what that means. More on, "The Wall of Sheep." :D

Yeah, and my parents would absolutely not let me go alone, and dragging them along would be near impossible, it was hard enough to get them to let me go out-of-state for college.

So……..short version, no :p

0 0

I would go if i could afford it maybe after i finish school in 2 years

0 0

ive laways wanted to go to defcon…but im poor and have no way to get there so im kinda screwed. i do however have a Defcon zippo lighter. i guess thats enough for now.:)

0 0

defcon would be cool to go to…so would the HOPE convention…but to Google's knowledge, it ended like 2 years ago…which could be right…iunno. i'm totally clueless. anywho, information on stuff like that would be cool.

0 0

HOPE is still active. Next one is in 2006.

0 0

ooh nice…where and when?

0 0

HOPE is sponsored by 2600. Its held in New York City, New York, USA. It will be held July 21 - 23 2006.

BTW,can you take a few bars outta your sig? Its freakin' huge… :)

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Nothing's ever in England, :(

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: Nothing's ever in England, :(

I know.

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: Nothing's ever in England, :(

Thats 'cause America's totally better. :p

0 1

there is the london 2600 thingy.

but thats not really a proper convention, thats just a group of people meeting in a shopping mall every month.

0 0

ive never herd of defcon or what ever were is it and when

0 0

n3w7yp3 wrote: HOPE is sponsored by 2600. Its held in New York City, New York, USA. It will be held July 21 - 23 2006.

BTW,can you take a few bars outta your sig? Its freakin' huge… :)

K lolz thx for the info…and i fixed the sig lolz;)

0 0

if only i could get my lazzy ass out of this room and had some money i would buy me a airplane ticket to get there but i guess i'm not only lazzy and out of money… my parents would not in any circomstance let me go … can't wait to be 18 and get out of here