Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Computer Magazines

0 0

I've always been searching the internet every day and finding out new things about the web, the network, the Operating Systems and many more.

But I want personal weekly access to all this kind of information. I have talked to my folks and they've aggreed to order me some computer magazines, any kind that I would like for a cheap price.

So I came to HBH's forums for some help on what Magazines I should order. Any ideas would be accepted. Id like some magazines involving new updates in the system, hardware failures, software exploits, secuirty breaches any often updated news about Computers. So can you please help me out here on which magazines I should order. Also I live in the US just so you should know.

-QK (aka M4554CR3)

0 0

I like myself security magazine, if you know french… 4 or 5 hacker magazines is available at any magazine store in french language on country that is available.

0 0

2600 and uh.. im sure but i think there phrack unless they stoped producing it and theres hack this zine and theres always HBHZine?

Lover of Parkour
0 0

In case you want a computer zine instead of a hacking zine… -PC World -PC Magazine -Linux today -Mac World -mac magazine -PC Gamer -computer shopper *(you don't want this it is just price comparing and comparing of stats of different stuff to buy.) * Those are just the ones off the top of my head… also another hacking zine is "Blacklisted 411" I like this better than 2600, and phrack, also it is fairly new so you can suggest improvements on stuff you don't like…

hope I helped NC

0 0

[quote]Neo_Chalchus wrote: In case you want a computer zine instead of a hacking zine… -PC World -PC Magazine -Linux today -Mac World -mac magazine -PC Gamer -computer shopper *(you don't want this it is just price comparing and comparing of stats of different stuff to buy.) * Theres also 'Linux World' 'Linux Formant' 'Linux Magazine' so on so forth theres a mac one and a windows one but im not sure of the names