Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Me-Noob....:P

0 0

ok first i have to say this is my first thread. I found about this site few days ago(really good site).im a big noob, im new to hacking. i was thinking if u guys can tell me where to start.like basics and stuff etc. etc. so…

Should i use Linux or winndows??(i think linux coz of unix) whats programer languages should i learn? how to start?(or better question where) can u explain something bout protection(condoms lol):P (how to protect myself and stuf)

thats kinda all i wanna know for now…(srry to bother u guys…could find answers to this anywhere)

P.S. so far i soloved few challanges on the site….:) hard for me…

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Ok, well OS don't really matter, if you're a "n00b" use windows as it's quite user friendly, second learn html, third start right here on this site, learn about proxies for protection. And don't be afraid to post questions. We're here to help.

~ system_meltdown

0 0

only html? should I learn like C or C++ or something else? (and tnx)

0 0

i started with learning HTML, than other languages (still learning tho) and by using google!!! google!!!! gooogleeee!!!! uhu :)

• www.w3schools.com one of these sites should be your homepage :) than try the challenges on this site… try googling them first if you can find the solution. if you realy can't find it, ask, there's always somebody willing to help… but remember, the things you found out yourself, are worth more than those others told you

0 0

yes, Im trying to do some things by myself…i do challanges on this site(stuck on basic5)…and i use google alot :))

0 0

if u mind me, then, use linux, because of gcc, flexibility, etc. learn perl, then html, php etc. of course u can learn c and C#, bu i think they are not really needed if u dont wanna be in cracking and Hw hacking, then, go learning ASM

0 0

operating system should be your decision. both have advanatages and disadvantages.

Personally i use windows. ive tried linux but its just not for me. Also, if you cant find what your looking for on google be sure to check out the articles. They are under the catagory "Learn"

You dont really need to learn much as far as coding languages and such go.. Just the basics.

You wont be the best over night but with some practice youll get up there.. just like the rest of us ;)

Welcome to HellBound Hackers by the way.

-Frozen Flame

0 0

Hello and Welcome to Hellboundhackers.

We all had to start somewhere so don't be scared to ask anything! But before asking try looking for it yourself and learn to think for yourself. Now I think you should start to learn HTML first.. it's not hard and you will learn it in less than a month. (I know I did.) Than move on to JavaScript and C#.. So the program I am going to suggest is Visual Studio 2005.. Now, as far as Linux or Windows.. Stick to Windows and don't try to push yourself to hard. You cannot learn everything at once.. it takes alot of time/reading! But if you want to play with Linux before installing it onto your Hard drive their are two options.. You can either get Linux Live.. Which is really cool because you have the OS on a CD and you just boot from CD and no need to install or config anything. Another option is VPC 2004.. Than you can install a virtual machine inside windows. =) (You can even set up a virtual server..) Have more questions? www.google.com

Have fun!! Keep this in mind.. you learn everyday.. so just take it one day at a time..

0 0

Sorry for interrupting.I'm also a newbie.

Where can i get the linux live cd?

0 0

I am also a noob. Is there any way I can creat a batchfile to clear any files like if the feds come or something?

0 0

one thing you must realize about delateing files in case of the feds… if you took a slege hammer to your hardrive. shredded it up. and then placed the remanders of it in acid… the feds could still find every file that was ever on the hardrive. :o it would be incredibly time cunsoming and a waste of resources. but they could do it. :o

you see your harddrive gives off some sort of magnetic pulse and i don't really know how but because of that the feds will find the files.

though i do belive the is a very good article some where on this site on how you can get around all that. and the main point was to not use harddrives.:D

but also to answer you first question. i am sure that there is a way to create a batch file to replace every bit of info on your comp. with 0s. (google "making a panic button in batch" i'm sure they have something there.):)

0 0

lol i am also a noob… ok so im learning html and css…(man i started off in the wrong direction.. i first learned how to generally penetrate personal comps.. then got into web.. have some bg of C and VB but not too much tho) anyways back to the point… ok so pretend there is a site that uses cookies to authenticate users…. is it possible to make my own cookie and login as the person i want to with the preceding email? if no one can describe or exaplin could u point me out to a site which will explain a great detail of how and y? well i tried google(dont get it wrong i love google) but nothing seems to come up that i want…. well thx for the help i really appreciate it!!! lol u guyz make the noobs feel at home!! lmao! :D