Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Anyone else fucking sick you fucking idiots on this

0 0

All I heard is fucking hack microsoft (shit) and get passwords. What are these people on. I'm not a "hacker" I'm a webdesigner and this forum does help me for learning how to secure my site. But come on, do you really think if you write "I want to get hacks and usernames and password" that someone is going to magically say this is how you do it. Are you fucking stupid or just American. Come on. Please tell me there's other people out there who share my views of this subject. So anyway to my question, please can you give me links to some h4x0r 1337 progz. ;). Before you reply read this, the last thing was taking the fucking piss.

0 0

I didn't ask for hacks or anything. I ask an opinion of people and that's mainly the whole point of forums. You twat, read next time if you have enogh intelligence to read what I'm writing the now. Yer maw.

Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.Yer maw.

0 0

I agree with both of you, word.

0 1

jrob wrote: Are you fucking stupid or just American.

LOL

0 0

Are you fucking stupid or just American.

Yes, i am American, got a problem with that? Grr! I may not like where i am, but i am here…

0 0

Yes

0 0

hey, i'm American as well. but that does not mean that i support george bush (i don't) , or that i support the War (i also do not support that).

but i agree with what you said about the skiddies ;)

0 0

I sense this this is going to turn into an america bashing thread so i might aswell contribute. I dont hate americans; i just dont like some of there attitudes. Like the whole "Im a real american" thing. The truth is that many americans aren't, the Government has driving the whole "real american" thing into peoples minds so that people dont support anything they dont like, for example "real americans dont support commies". The truth is that many americans are just europeans ( so techniqually i'm slagging them aswell). Also why the fuck are guns legal?! American has more gun crime that the whole of europe!!! I'm not saying that anyone here is one of these kinda people, I'm just saying how America looks too many other countries. anyway, thats my rant over.

0 0

scanky, that is my saying, lol. thief

0 0

well maybe if you didn't give you dog a girls name i wouldn't of had to use your sayings…. "me no speaka la english" :P.

0 1

scankyfrank wrote: Also why the fuck are guns legal?! American has more gun crime that the whole of europe!!!

True, but what you forget is the population ratio. America has a greater population than the whole of europe

0 0

Yeah i understand were your coming from but i got these statistics from the TV so it must be true ;). no the statistics that i used takes into account the poopulation difference.

EDIT: i found a typo but i'm leaving it because its funny… try and spot it.

0 0

Hehe, you should not get online if you are not prepared for the braindead masses. Oh, and about America… I used to be annoyed with the country too, but then I realized that everywhere you go has some wisdom and more than plenty of fools.

0 0

scankyfrank wrote: EDIT: i found a typo but i'm leaving it because its funny… try and spot it.

Nice typo ;)

Anyways, I'm American and damn proud of it.

0 0

lol, i know your joking but how can people be proud of there nationality? Nationality is like race; you dont get to choose or work hard for your nationality or race so what is there to be proud of? being nationalistic is very simular to racist in my books.

0 0

scankyfrank wrote: lol, i know your joking but how can people be proud of there nationality? Nationality is like race; you dont get to choose or work hard for your nationality or race so what is there to be proud of? being nationalistic is very simular to racist in my books.I'm just proud of who I am. If I was Scottish, then I'd be damn proud of it too.

0 0

im not really a hacker either, the only sites i hack are the ones like this, i mean whats the point in hacking everything you see? i think its fun to learn how to hack (im technically minded) and im a web programmer too so its usefull to make more secure scripts and sites by thinking as a hacker would and looking for holes in my own work and fixing them. the people that really annoy me are the ones that hack for no reason…hacking should be a tool to use for the good side of things, like hacktivism, eg defacing sites which promote things you strongly oppose, (like the war in iraq, hunting, fur trade, animal testing ect…) if youve got the power u should be responsible enough to use it properly.

(btw not saying any of u guys are peo0ple that jus hack anything and everything ya see, just saying…)

0 0

Don't confuse script kiddies with the ones that "Hack to learn and for the challenge".

big difference;)

0 0

Don't confuse script kiddies with the ones that "Hack to learn and for the challenge".

big difference;)

0 0

big difference;)

0 0

there are three typos but yeah tha ones funny LMFAO, im so childish, plus oh yeah I support America na d the War, plus I wrote an article on how to get windows passwords:P

0 0

Script kiddies can suck my ballz, first off. Second, the triple post was awkard Anarcho. And yeah, we are all sick of kiddies coming here and talkin shit, and then asking "Teach me to hack." on boards. If they want to learn, learn like the rest of us did. Not that its horrible to ask everyonce in awhile

0 0

Sorry to bump an old pointless thread, but, Jrob:

0 0

Psycha wrote: Sorry to bump an old pointless thread, but, Jrob:

Wha?! Are those women there? Skiddies like him have no time for women, all that time they spend… copying and pasting… must take up some of their time? And the rest must be masturbating to a batch virus maker… s-e-x-y.

0 0

Deshouleres wrote: Skiddies like him have no time for womenThat phrase proves I'm not a skiddie, cuz I always make time for the ladies :)

0 0

metsoc30 wrote: That phrase proves I'm not a skiddie, cuz I always make time for the ladies :)

You may have time for them the question is, do they have time for you? hehe just kiddin metsoc

;) or am I? :o

0 0

Fuck, a lot of people on this forum just seen to not realize that by replying to the things that I say (which is a joke by the way but since I made fun of a country that wasn’t Iraq, now it’s offensive according to Americans,) there only putting more evidence forward about what I said at that start. They’re making themselves seem more ignorant which is kind of ironic seeing as how they’re trying to defend against my comments. Have you ever heard the poem that says: “It is better to not speak a word and be though a fool than speak your wisdom and leave your head empty of thought.” I kind of edited it there to make easier to understand but the understanding is the same and it applies to what these ill-mannered, boorish, waste of living cells are saying.

I close by saying, if you want to try and outmanoeuvre me, than in my opinion the concept would be to make me look unintelligent and for you to be superior but in fact all you do is boost my claim by giving me more evidence to quote and use against you.

Ponder that statement.

0 0

jrob wrote: … I kind of edited it there to make easier to understand …

You never make any sense haha, I think it would be easier to understand shakespeare on crack and high as a mother fuc%er than to listen to you and make sense of it… hehe.

Bye bye gay boi

0 0

Deshouleres wrote: [quote]metsoc30 wrote: That phrase proves I'm not a skiddie, cuz I always make time for the ladies :)

You may have time for them the question is, do they have time for you? hehe just kiddin metsoc

;) or am I? :o[/quote]Oh they make time for me.

0 0

i just had a read of the posts and every one makes it out out be a big deal from where you come from. what is your country but a representation of a steriotype. lets take austraila my home (see i didnt use country) is a dry sh1t hole compared to other places but it happens to be where i was born as a great ma said a few posts back

being nationalistic is very simular to racist in my books. :scankyfrank: (im with ya their brother)

im finished but just for my amusement everyone flame australia i wanna see how the rest of the world see's my of a home ( sorry COUNTRY) isengard

0 0

Hey I come from Iraq( I'm kurdish and I come from kurdistan :)) MAke fun of me! by the way I love america:):P

0 0

Sure! I'd love the Irish for bombing me and you loving Americans for bombing Iraq.

0 0

People here arent pissed cuz you talk bad about americans, im american, and i love my life.

You kinda brought the gay thing on yourself.

You were talkign about skiddys and then says dose any1 have any "hax0r l33t programs"

Thats makes you a skiddy, and its funny.

0 0

So, if you were an Iraqi, would you be proud?

0 0

0wned wrote: People here arent pissed cuz you talk bad about americans, im american, and i love my life.

You kinda brought the gay thing on yourself.

You were talkign about skiddys and then says dose any1 have any "hax0r l33t programs"

Thats makes you a skiddy, and its funny.

firstly, the hax0r l33t is a quota from all the dumb cunts that go on this forum, that;s what this whole thread was about. I don't want them, t's a quita, go back to school and learn to study sentence structure.

0 0

Machoo wrote: So, if you were an Iraqi, would you be proud?

hmm… obviously no. To be proud of your nationality is stupid. its like saying because im from this country it makes me a better person that anyone else from any other country.

0 0

Machoo wrote: So, if you were an Iraqi, would you be proud?

but to be from another country means having different morals, not growing up the same way as you did wherever it is you are from. This question can never be answered because a person may make a claim that they would not be proud, but it is entirely up to how they are raised and their environment that affects whether or not they would be proud of their country.

0 0

I know plenty of arab iraqis that are proud and I an kurd from iraq am certainly proud then again only the arab parts are bombed shrugs

0 0

here you guys gota chill out. speccially you jrob. you come on to a website called hellboundhackers and expect you to be greeted nicely after downing hackers. and scankyfrank i think every1 has a right to be proud of their nationality. its not like ooo the scottish are better than the spainish or anything its just wat your apart of. like this website. we are all a part of it. and i feel proud.

0 0

Neoquesty wrote: here you guys gota chill out. speccially you jrob. you come on to a website called hellboundhackers and expect you to be greeted nicely after downing hackers. and scankyfrank i think every1 has a right to be proud of their nationality. its not like ooo the scottish are better than the spainish or anything its just wat your apart of. like this website. we are all a part of it. and i feel proud.

hmmm… i would say that i am proud too be part of HBH - because i worked for it. But i think your missing my point. I never said that people didn't have a right to be proud, i just said it was stupid to be. Your born with your nationality just like your born with you gender and theres nothing you can do about either so why be proud. If i went about saying i was proud of my gender most people would call me a sexist prick. I just dont see the point in being proud of my nationality.

0 0

Now this may sound stupid, and may make no sens whatsoever.

In my opinion, being proud of your nationality is stupid. Being proud of your heritage is not.

Because I think nationality is stupid. Everyone is the same, no matter where they come from. Saying otherwise generally results in racism. But you heritage is what makes you an individual.

0 0

BobbyB wrote: Now this may sound stupid, and may make no sens whatsoever.

In my opinion, being proud of your nationality is stupid. Being proud of your heritage is not.

Because I think nationality is stupid. Everyone is the same, no matter where they come from. Saying otherwise generally results in racism. But you heritage is what makes you an individual.

ok thats exactly what i mean! and it doesn't sound stupid. :)

0 0

well yes that sounds better. i now no what ur gettin at.

0 0

I am american, hate g.w bush, gus a fag if you ask me. all I have to say is, you come to my country, learn my damn language! lol. (Not bashing no one just gets me pissy when someone is like, "espanole?" and im like "NO" lol)

0 0

Omnipresence will you please fuck me?

0 0

Alot of people say they hate bush where I live. Most people are democrat in my town. But alot when asked why they hate bush say because of the war or gas prices or the economy or whatever . But he is only one man and he isn't solely responsible for every damn thing wrong in this country. Its is one hell of a job to be president as I can only imagine, he doesn't need people riding his saying he is doing a bad job, what he needs are solutions.

0 0

i know this was from a while back but i have to say something.

scankyfrank wrote: Also why the fuck are guns legal?! American has more gun crime that the whole of europe!!! actually the places where theres the most gun crime is where its outlawed (which is in a lot of places). cause then only the criminals have guns and the law abiding ppl can't have them. so really outlawing guns is preventing people from defending themselves against criminals who have guns anyway. :) by the way is this a government forum or a hacking forum?!

0 0

Yeah, the HBH mods suck. No offense, but they suck. Hard cock. Sorry :)

0 0

but then, without them we wouldn't even HAVE hellboundhackers….

0 0

I dont think it matters what the fuck we are. i just figured that we were going after the same goals and are grown up enough to stay away from the shitty low blows that i've been seeing in this whole forum. Also, why does it seem like the whole world is against America? how can you take what you see on TV about america and apply it to each and every american? Is every person from Europe the same? then why should we be?

0 0

RedCell wrote: I dont think it matters what the fuck we are. i just figured that we were going after the same goals and are grown up enough to stay away from the shitty low blows that i've been seeing in this whole forum. Also, why does it seem like the whole world is against America? how can you take what you see on TV about america and apply it to each and every american? Is every person from Europe the same? then why should we be? I think i love you.

0 0

but over half of you are. half of you voted bush in! im not saying any of you guys are like that but do u seee were we r comin from?

0 0

$me didnt vote bush. Didnt vote. 14 years old. + voting != legal.

0 0

a ha. forgot Most of us are under the voting age. sorry all. well lets just hope our genaration can pick better presidents eh?if…..we havnt already blown ourselfs up.

0 0

well, here's my oppinion… i think it doesn't matter what country u r from, or what is the general thought about that 1 it's important how U are and not how "people say" most of u'r nationality r. it doesn't matter wether u'r german, from iraq etc. or anthing else.

My point is that only THAT person is important, and not all the trashes that lie next 2 it. So what if it lives in trash(4 ex.). maybe it's not theyre choice, maybe they love it, who cares about all of this if that person is nice. Don't look at the trash the same as women look at sizes( lol ). look at the person's soul and character.

P.S.: of course the thing that every1 wants 2 underline here (something that i also noticed) is that Americans think they are more supperior than the other( bush~=Stalin {I think=-}), and start wars not 4 the world's sake ( as they say) but 4 the Americans' sake. that's why they made the Golf War, they needed oil supplies, not that they gave a shit about World peace and other stuff.

THEY R ADDICTED IN WORLD DOMINATION.

that is what The New World Order was about… i think… "Uniting all the world, making it much more safe. We should be just one nation…"… yeah under American rulles !! (Booooo!).

And btw i think Bush is an Alien among with all the american leaders… i donna want 2 enter in details about that coz they might wanna kill me afterwards :P

americans are a perfect example of Script kiddies in real life… LOL. They didn't invent no shit. they just take an invention 2 america and then brainwash all the world so that we think it is theyre invention.

Our generation must stop that from happening or the americans will rule the world and ensclave US (lol) all!!

beware coz i am not speakin nonsence.

0 0

oh, and i wanna ask Mr. Cheese 2 close this thread coz we will have WW3 started from HBH. ( maybe becoz of me lol :P)

0 0

shade wrote: oh, and i wanna ask Mr. Cheese 2 close this thread coz we will have WW3 started from HBH. ( maybe becoz of me lol :P)

yeah, i was just thinking that when i saw someone had replied to this thread. i though "fuck sake are people still ranting on about this :@" but, yeah, anyway i'll close it.;)