Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

My report on hacking

0 0

I had to do some essays and this is just the first paragraph. I use rational numbering to figure out the number 500 hackers per day.

Hacking is a major problem in the world today. If on average about 500 new hackers are created per day, thats almost 15,000 per month, which is 180,000 a year. Hacking has been an excessive thing for major corporations and the government sense almost the 1960's that means it has been almost 46 years sense the dawn of public awareness of hackers. If running by the numbers of 180,000 new hackers a year, from the 1960's until now in 2006 thats about 8,280,000 hackers. The current estimated population of the earth is 6,525,486,603. That means (estimated to the nearest thousandth) .127% of the earth is consisted of hackers.

Copyright(c)2006 Haykuro.

Please dont steal ;)

0 0

You lose me at "Hacking is a major problem in the world today." =P

Must you do an essay with a negative perspective of hackers? Well, either way, I'm still interested in reading your final piece. Make sure you post it :D

0 0

very nice thought put into that. HACKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE.

0 0

Where did you get the fact that 500 hackers are "created" each day? Also you totally neglect the fact that some hackers quit. You cannot reasonable assume that every hacker remains a hacker. People get old and die. People quit being hacker. People go to jail. Your stats need some work.

The Manager
0 0

good start but more facts will be needed. 500 hackers a day huh? we need to work on that.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

I was born not manufactured =D

0 0

Are those numbers on Hackers or script kiddies and hackers? Are you also gonna write a fully chapter about whats motivating a Hacker and whats motivating a script kiddie?

Anyway i see forward to reading it.

0 0

Yes, I also want a copy of this report, sounds good so far, and I'll agree to the fact that SOME hackers are a problem, the ones who CALL themselves hackers, but are nothing more than 14 year olds with "kiddie-ish" methods…

Nice work so far, and PLEASE change "Sense" to "Since"? (Sorry, I'm a real whore for the spelling…)

Feel free to disregard anything I've said.

Seriously.

0 0

the number 500 is pulled as an average.

500, compared to the current pop in the world, is VERY slim.

Now if we put into factor those who die, what about those who are born and "replace" the ones who die? It takes approximatly 72 years (in proper conditions, without drug abuse or other abnormalities of life) for a human to die. It takes only 9 months (or less in some cases) for a human to be fully developed and unleashed upon the world.

As for the way i put "destructive" hackers, its to not get me questioned and such at school, its happened once before when i wrote a report against those who see hackers as bad ppl, and i was later questioned for any "extra" things i might be doing while in the computer labs. there a bunch of retards…

0 0

Sorry, Rebirth, I didn't mean ALL 14 year olds, I just meant that you don't see very many SK's above 18… weird trend. Sorry if I offended you, but that was just me being blunt-headed as usual, lol.

0 0

heh, im 14 :):pB)